Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Carling Cup Semi final

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
[/B]

Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.
And of course unlike us you reach Cup semi-finals every year which is why there isn't the interest amongst your fans. Yawn! Another semi-final, how boring. Yeah fair enough, that DOES explain the lack of interest.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tbh i dont really give a shit what they are getting,ive moved on and tbh its a bit childish,as its clear to ANYONE,that we have bigger gates,(yes the stadium helps,but palace have plenty of jcl when they were in prem,where are they now when the clubn eeds them?).
As for the amount of palace on here,does that not worry you,they would rather come on our board ,than go on their own..move along now nothing to seeeeeeeeeee

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sorry but not selling out for your first major tournament semi-final years until the day itself is incredibly tin-pot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The fact is, if the semi-final was against a top-half Premiership team then they'd have sold out long ago.

Plastics, JCLs, whatever - this fixture has really shown up the Palace support for what it is: not really that interested in Crystal Palace.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That really is poor. It strikes me that the terminal decline that the club has been in has cost them a lot of support over the last few years. Whilst the new owners may well be better than they previous had the interest from the area has gone. They'd much rather go to Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/QPR/Fulham.

Whilst we suffered at Withdean, many, very many Brighton fans were waiting for the new stadium to come and have shown what our true support is this season. We are a Sussex club with proper loyalty to the area and club. Palace have lost badly in the fight for the London fan, and I even think Crawley have nicked many more of their fans than our own.

Palace are a smaller club than us now, and that is an undisputable fact until they get a new ground and increase their fanbase somehow. Go ahead and dispute it though Croydon boys (but try and do it with some intelligence if you can rather than the normal incoherent rubbish you spout).

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
[/B]

Of course there wouldn't, you are such an amazing football club that everyone wants to watch you. What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.

f*** me, you're on here more than a lot of Albion fans. You're supposed to be part of the travelling community. Can't you f*** off and find another forum to illegally park up at instead of squatting here and spewing all this shit over our lovely board?

Do we have to get the council to move these fuckers on or what?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
[/B] What a deluded arrogant bunch you are this season but I guess it's understandable after so long out of the second from top tier of English football.

That makes no sense whatsoever. How can we be arrogant when we've only just returned to the second tier? Surely it's the ones that have been there the longest who would have bragging rights.

Begone, itinerant ne'er-do-well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting stats. In league games, so excluding Palace's poor 5,000 cup turn outs, Palace average just 56.2% of their ground capacity.

Only Barnsley, Coventry and Middlesborough are worse. We are top of the Championship with 89.4%.

There lowest league crowd this season of 11,869 is only worsened by Pompey, Watford, Blackpool, Millwall, Barnsley, Doncaster and Peterborough.

Our lowest gate of 19,108 is only bettered by Cardiff, Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Derby and West Ham

Interesting company that we are both keeping :)

Dav

Nov 9, 2011
Wurvin
Interesting stats. In league games, so excluding Palace's poor 5,000 cup turn outs, Palace average just 56.2% of their ground capacity.

Only Barnsley, Coventry and Middlesborough are worse. We are top of the Championship with 89.4%.

There lowest league crowd this season of 11,869 is only worsened by Pompey, Watford, Blackpool, Millwall, Barnsley, Doncaster and Peterborough.

Our lowest gate of 19,108 is only bettered by Cardiff, Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Derby and West Ham

Interesting company that we are both keeping :)

Good stats long neck :thumbsup:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well let the abuse begin....

this is what i put" Struggling to fill your stadium?? if you want to see what a full stadium looks like, pop down the A23 to the Amex!!!"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For their failed efforts in attempting to help CPFC sell more than 11k seats for home games at crumbling Shithurst Park, Palace have announced a new shirt sponsor for this semi final fixture and for the rest of the season:

groupon_logo.26574718_std.gif

Any Club that sinks to the level of putting up posters around the community begging for support, going on groupon and forever doing discounted ticket deals yet still gets less than 13k home supporters for its big match against local rivals Millwall, is gash.

Why would anyone expect this joke of a Club to sell out for a semi final ? Within weeks they will be back to about 12k at home.:tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair the game is being televised , If you were a Palace fan would you watch it in your own front room or go to Smellhurst ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true the Dale Farm branch of the CPFC supporters club has been disbanded ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here