Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Carling Cup Semi final

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One more point than your lot two games way from Wembley - to be beaten by Liverpool who knocked out Brighton a Manager not pilloried by the FA - neither is Gus
not got a bench of cripples That's below the belt even for a Palace fan

Corrected for you.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No. You've both still missed the point. We recovered, that's what we celebrate. I agree that some of the attendance threads on here have been a bit embarrassing, a bit like the poor kid in the street suddenly getting a new bike and bragging about it, but that is because for many many years we were a tinpot, Noddy, two-bob outfit who were a non-league club in all but name. Now we're not and you'll just have to forgive us for revelling in the fact that we can now get 18,000 for a 3rd Round Cup tie against a non-league team and you wouldn't be able to get anything like that.
And still only get a 1 all draw :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
And still only get a 1 all draw :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now you see, THAT'S fair comment! :lol:

If you're going tonight (and I'm sure you are given your comments about our plastic fans) I hope you have a safe journey there and back - and an utterly miserable time inbetween!

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
am torn between wanting cardiff to win for obvious reasons, or for palace to win so we can watch them get horsed into next year by man city's subs bench.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Now you see, THAT'S fair comment! :lol:

If you're going tonight (and I'm sure you are given your comments about our plastic fans) I hope you have a safe journey there and back - and an utterly miserable time inbetween!
Cheers I will be going and hoping for another inspiring performance by the one and only Wilfried Zaha and the towering strength of Glenn Murray.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Basically Brighton are a team on the up going places and palace are a team that are not going anywhere quickly!!! - WOW year after year in the championship hovering around the bottom, great! crap club and crap support!

Great post.

(P.s, don't look at the current table or look to see who is contesting this years Carling Cup SEMI-FINALS)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Basically Brighton are a team on the up going places and palace are a team that are not going anywhere quickly!!! - WOW year after year in the championship hovering around the bottom, great! crap club and crap support!

One year at the bottom for being shit. The rest of it we've been at the top/in the Premiership (you've never been there)

We're in the cup semi's, we beat you 3-1 and we're above you in the league :)

Mug.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Can you see the delicious irony to that post? This is a semi-final of a cup and your club is struggling to get its own fans excited enough about it to buy tickets in sufficient numbers.

Are you sure about that? Struggling? I'm f***ing buzzing for the game. There is only 500 odd restricted view tickets left and this will be our biggest attendance of the season by quite a way. Not to mention we've sold our 4,000 allocation for the away leg (Cardiff can only sell 2,500 for us)

Struggling to get excited? f***ing hell. :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Shows you now F*** all about this league then, give it another 25 years at this level and come back with some more stats.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seeing as Palace get 11k at home and have had 5k for the earlier rounds of this cup can we guess at the make up of the crowd at crumbling Shithurst Park tonight. The majority of the 15k new fans to the ground will be JCLs/glory hunters who couldn't name a Palace first team player for toffee (although nothing new there - can many football fans name any Palace players?) and the rest of the crowd in the home seats will be made up of fans of the following teams - Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, Spurs, QPR plus the spattering of southern reds, whether United or Liverpool. It's going to be 'spot the Premiership shirt' at Shithurst tonight - that's if the ground doesn't collapse before kick off of course.

chesterfield-ground1.jpg

A few empty seats in the Holmesdale:

redsbelg.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why do you call yourself 'Eagles #1'. Everybody knows that all Palace fans are 'Number 2'.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
May you LOSE horribly 6 nil and get LOTS of injuries that wont be healed before the 31/1 !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shows you now F*** all about this league then, give it another 25 years at this level and come back with some more stats.

We would have done but we didn't want to be subsidised by our creditors (like tax payers for example).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here