Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Oh Happy days....................
Oh Happy days....................

When City walk........................

When City walk............................

Through the Palace defense.............................
Through the Palace defense..............................

Just can't get this tune out of my mind this morning. Felt even better seeing a Skint shirt being proudly walked through the streets of Horsham this morning :albion2::albion2:
Was it being worn by a dog!!!

drevil.jpg

Rumour has it that this defeat has just cost Palace

Fifty MILLION dollars mwahahahahahahahaha...

:clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"John Greedy Wanker Bostock"?

That's a bit harsh, he's what, sixteen years old and apparently has his pick of big clubs, I fail to see how choosing them over Palace makes him a greedy bastard.

Just looking for a team commensurate with his ability, surely?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Call me pedantic if you will SJLM but on your signature it says Sean Scannell....Palace and England's future. But, hasn't he just been called up to the Republic of Ireland squad?

I may be wrong but it just rang a bell.

Not that it is really a big thing, I am just being a sad, pedantic git.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
"John Greedy Wanker Bostock"?

That's a bit harsh, he's what, sixteen years old and apparently has his pick of big clubs, I fail to see how choosing them over Palace makes him a greedy bastard.

Just looking for a team commensurate with his ability, surely?

Yes there is the point old girl, he is 16! If he is as good as everyone seems to think he will be then eventually the riches will come his way and good luck to him. The point is i don't think it is the actual fact he is going that has upset Palace fans so much it is the soundbytes that he has put out saying the only club he wanted to play is Palace, they are his boyhood club and loves Palace and always will etc.

As i have said no Palace fan is naive to think he wouldn't have moved on eventually but Palace have nurtured this boy for 10 years and spent a lot of time and money on him, now it would not have hurt him to sign for a couple of years then if he really wanted to go then at least Palace could get top dough for him, it is not as if staying for a couple of years would stifle his development is it?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Call me pedantic if you will SJLM but on your signature it says Sean Scannell....Palace and England's future. But, hasn't he just been called up to the Republic of Ireland squad?

I may be wrong but it just rang a bell.

Not that it is really a big thing, I am just being a sad, pedantic git.

Yes Scannell has Irish relatives that i did not know about. Silly me i apologise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here