Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Warnock 'great fans at Bristol, except the one who thumped me' :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
drevil.jpg

Rumour has it that this defeat has just cost Palace

Fifty MILLION dollars mwahahahahahahahaha...

A number of people disagreed with my extremely well thought out conclusion, repeated several times on this site, than Bristol City are complete and utter DOG TURD. I would urge them to watch tonight in order to see me proved right. Useless.

So were you proved right then?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It was good to see that the better team prevailed over the two legs.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Commiserations to Palace... I think they have an exciting young team and would have graced the Premiership - still there's always next year when they should be in with a great chance of winning the Championship.

It must have been additionally disappointing for the Palace supporters to have lost having got back on terms - but that unfortunately is the lottery of the play-offs...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Good luck to Bristol City.

We played well last night but missed our golden chance with that penalty and also losing the home leg.

We can only look forward to next season with this exciting crop of players we have coming through the ranks.

Roll on 2008/09 season

Jan 30, 2008
Commiserations to Palace... I think they have an exciting young team and would have graced the Premiership - still there's always next year when they should be in with a great chance of winning the Championship.

It must have been additionally disappointing for the Palace supporters to have lost having got back on terms - but that unfortunately is the lottery of the play-offs...
:bla::bla::bla:

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

any true albion fan would rejoice in their suffering just as they would in ours !

your shit ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to Bristol City.

We played well last night but missed our golden chance with that penalty and also losing the home leg.

We can only look forward to next season with this exciting crop of players we have coming through the ranks.

Roll on 2008/09 season

Sorry, but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Happy days....................
Oh Happy days....................

When City walk........................

When City walk............................

Through the Palace defense.............................
Through the Palace defense..............................

Just can't get this tune out of my mind this morning. Felt even better seeing a Skint shirt being proudly walked through the streets of Horsham this morning :albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here