Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace will win the league :(

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
im affraid to say it. but its true. there form is WWDWWWWDDWWWW....... pains me to say this but thats promotion winning form and cant see a team who can beat them

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
im affraid to say it. but its true. there form is WWDWWWWDDWWWW....... pains me to say this but thats promotion winning form and cant see a team who can beat them

We shall see-hard to maintain that all the way

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Post after post praising Palace. No wonder people think you are really a Palace fan.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Go away. You're a Palace fan, do you think we are all stupid?

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex

Looking at your posts, all of them seem to be praising palace. Call me crazy, but I think you might be a palace fan!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They take their chances we DONT thats the differemlnce. if they do go up i will take immense pleasure from them being spanked every week

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
palace will win the league :(
im affraid to say it. but its true.
Then place your bet, you can get 13/2. No need to post here, just get rich easy.

NorwoodCPFC

Banned
Sep 26, 2012
We're crystal palace, we're top of the league!!!!!!!, how are you benders coping with seeing the mighty palace at the summit of the table? Cant wait to see you on the 1st.

Oh yh well done with your away win against 10 men wolves.............................oh wait
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagles

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll make their relegation all the funnier.

I had a fiver today with a colleague that we will finish above them.
I'm confident.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Post after post praising Palace. No wonder people think you are really a Palace fan.
Go away. You're a Palace fan, do you think we are all stupid?
So he is. A Palace fan that's pretending to be a Brighton fan, without even making much of an effort to hide the truth.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
One or two injuries which will inevitably happen will see them lose form and lose games, they have a paper thin squad quality wise and will not cope. I think Murray is a yellow card away from a ban so hopefully Judas will pick one up shortly before our match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here