Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace will win the league :(

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Greg Bobkin f**k off you twat

Well at least you bothered to repeat on here what you wrote in that delightful PM to me.

You really are the big man. Well done.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Funny how we barely heard a peep out of the Scum last year when we were pissing all over them in the league.

Any Palace fan who is coming on here to gloat can quite frankly f*** off and die. There's banter, and then there's being an arsehole. I enjoy a few of the rational Palace supporters on here, but clowns like this should banned. What are they adding to the forum? Nothing.

surely the first highlighted quote contradicts the second part..just saying..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
surely the first highlighted quote contradicts the second part..just saying..

Perhaps they should stop people posting after a certain time! I take the die part back, and the buggering off I stick by!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I suppose deep down you're all closet Palace fans....:thumbsup: I can't blame you as our superiority over Brighton is so vast anyone would rather follow Crystal Palace
and yet strangely, they don't turn up to your games.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
im affraid to say it. but its true. there form is WWDWWWWDDWWWW....... pains me to say this but thats promotion winning form and cant see a team who can beat them
Well good news my S'eagles' friend, you managed to jinx the Palace run. Before your post, saying you couldn't see a team that could beat you - sorry, us:

WWDWWWWDDWWWW = 33 pts in 13 games

Since your post:

WLDWDDDLDWLDL = 15 pts 13 games

Well played :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here