Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace will win the league :(

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
11 pens lucky? Or you could just say zaha and bolasie are just to good for clumbsey defenders. your back for will get torn a new arsehole with 2 on each wing apserloute shambles zaha's gonna get ya!!! Mind the gap......
You could say that say, but i won't.
I think we're pretty safe, in all my life i've never seen someone fall down the Gap between the carraige and the station.
Stay safe. :moo:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Funny how we barely heard a peep out of the Scum last year when we were pissing all over them in the league.

Any Palace fan who is coming on here to gloat can quite frankly f*** off and die. There's banter, and then there's being an arsehole. I enjoy a few of the rational Palace supporters on here, but clowns like this should banned. What are they adding to the forum? Nothing.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Funny how we barely heard a peep out of the Scum last year when we were pissing all over them in the league.

Any Palace fan who is coming on here to gloat can quite frankly f*** off and die. There's banter, and then there's being an arsehole. I enjoy a few of the rational Palace supporters on here, but clowns like this should banned. What are they adding to the forum? Nothing.

Agreed with the highlighted part but wishing for someone to die is pretty out of order. We've put up with plenty of JCL's of late celebrating Brighton's uprising on our message boards, it might not be you giving the banter but there are people on here who did and deserve to have their noses rubbed in it. Don't worry though because we still have 30 games so plenty of chances to give it back, it's a long old season!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i am a brighton fan but i cant see them losing at moment
Mark, get some help with finding more positives in life. You're always doom and gloom, you're negativity is always proved wrong (like us losing away 2-0 yesterday), yet you still remain negative about everything. It must get you down, so try harder to find the positives in life.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Triggaaar and DarrenFreemansPerm just leave me alone and stop taken the piss out of me and i can be positive so shut the f**k up

Aw Diddums.

Go back to your own club's board. And learn to us the quote function!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mark, get some help with finding more positives in life. You're always doom and gloom, you're negativity is always proved wrong (like us losing away 2-0 yesterday), yet you still remain negative about everything. It must get you down, so try harder to find the positives in life.
Triggaaar and DarrenFreemansPerm just leave me alone and stop taken the piss out of me and i can be positive so shut the f**k up
Really? Chill Mark, I'm on your side. I'm not taking the piss, I know you have your issues and I'm just suggesting you find a way to be more positive. I meant no offence to you.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Post after post praising Palace. No wonder people think you are really a Palace fan.
I suppose deep down you're all closet Palace fans....:thumbsup: I can't blame you as our superiority over Brighton is so vast anyone would rather follow Crystal Palace, you just have to.....:bowdown:to us.....

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're crystal palace, we're top of the league!!!!!!!, how are you benders coping with seeing the mighty palace at the summit of the table? Cant wait to see you on the 1st.

Oh yh well done with your away win against 10 men wolves.............................oh wait
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagles

What a twat. Homophobic wanker.

It's funny cos as soon as you slip up you'll look like twats.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I suppose deep down you're all closet Palace fans....:thumbsup: I can't blame you as our superiority over Brighton is so vast anyone would rather follow Crystal Palace, you just have to.....:bowdown:to us.....

You know za ha ha ha hahaha haha is off to Bolton In January don`t you,it will all end in tears and you can all go back to fingering you`re grannies on a saturday afternoon

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You know za ha ha ha hahaha haha is off to Bolton In January don`t you,it will all end in tears and you can all go back to fingering you`re grannies on a saturday afternoon
Bolton? don't make laugh, go and make your boyfriend a cuppa. Cheers....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here