Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Brighton summary (of 72 threads)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
and some brighton fans seem to forget that we stood with you along with supporters from other clubs and dug OUR hands in OUR pockets to help.
I don't think there were many of you (how many?) but all those that did are true football fans, and I'd do the same for Palace.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Palace need to do something quick in respect of the Arthur Wait stand - as has been previously mentioned on here it is amazing how it passes safety regs. Pull it down and build a similar sized stand in its place and concentrate on the old stand opposite which has more potential to be redeveloped yet much larger , as I seem to remember it has a car park out the back and therefore potential for improvement.

Have Palace ever proposed rebuilding Selhurst and if so how ?

It has flats behind I believe all property's around selhurst complained about blocking of sunlight or something along those lines that's why we have never been able to build higher although there is a safe standing campaign going quite strong and I hope we could adopt the style of terracing that they propose could work in stadia and we could re arrange our stands accordingly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When you say "probably get" you mean realistically fit in rather than actually have a remote dream of possibly attracting? Just asking as I could "probably get" all of The Saturdays and Pussycat Dolls in my bed (particularly if they agreed to a Razzle stack), but I'm not expecting it to ever happen, no matter how big a bed I get...

Quality use of Razzle Stack there F!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It has flats behind I believe all property's around selhurst complained about blocking of sunlight or something along those lines that's why we have never been able to build higher although there is a safe standing campaign going quite strong and I hope we could adopt the style of terracing that they propose could work in stadia and we could re arrange our stands accordingly.
Could we slope the roof down in that corner to let sunlight through ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here