Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to stay up.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Croydonbloke said:
We were at war in the 70s and 80s weren`t we?
And no this wasn`t a piss- take i was being sensible for a change.:yawn:

Ok Ok..compliment appreciated. Does your nephew play in goal for Croydon? Cos if he does I think we know of each other... shock horror!!!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Kev the Ape said:
i can't see it lasting. :nono:, see you next season. And ian dowie been voted the ugliest manager in the premiership :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
yes cos we're bothered about how our manager looks.:rolleyes:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Perry Milkins said:
I'm sorry I cannot reply to you anymore I am getting neck ache looking up at your exalted status. In fact we are not worthy of your presence here. Why not look up the message boards of Manure or The Pizza boys, hey thinking of it there must be a board for the great Brazil team of 1970. That is about your mark.

:wave:
I couldn't find the brazil board??? I dont know why I come on here really.Perhaps I am like the victorian gentry who used to visit the poor inmates in the asylums and laugh?

Kev the Ape

26-10-02 said:
I couldn't find the brazil board??? I dont know why I come on here really.Perhaps I am like the victorian gentry who used to visit the poor inmates in the asylums and laugh?

I am getting sick and tired of the SCUM being on here. :angry:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
your playing well at the mo. and could stay up as long as you stay clear of injuries.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Perry Milkins said:
Ok Ok..compliment appreciated. Does your nephew play in goal for Croydon? Cos if he does I think we know of each other... shock horror!!!
No he plays up front His name is Nathan.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Perry Milkins said:
Cropped hair? Think my boy was marking him. Still don't know if it is the same team.
Blonde hair boy very skillful keeps scoring been scouted by Arsenal and thats no lie.
He plays for Forestdale forum on Saturdays.

Last edited:

smileysmith

Oct 26, 2004
Gipsy Hill
Its still touch and go if we stay up. However, all the comments about 'one man team' and 'injuries will ruin your chances' are rubbish. Our reserves are quality, hard-working and useful - they beat Charlton first team at the Valley. Now admittedly the clowns are struggling this season, and may be contenders for relegation, but nevertheless it shows we need to worry less about losing AJ / other first team members than ill-informed pundits and seaweed fans would care to think.

Some names for you to got look up if you don't believe me ...
Ivan Kaviedes
Vassilios Lakis
Nicola Ventola

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here