Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to stay up.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Andy Johnson could actually keep Palace up, loads of the strugglers can't score and have no decent striker, which makes him so valuable.

How we laughed when off he went in the transfer window, and condemned you to certain relegation...

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Palarse can't keep this charade up for long a lovely drop back into our league will be happening this time come may.:lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Aha!!

My younger lad (Wickham Wanderers u-10) stuffed Croydon Athletic4-2 earlier this season...yahey!!!!
Liar your just trying to have one over me!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I hate to say it, but the one good thing about the Palace scum is Ian Dowie, he's quality.

That wanker Jordan can't believe his luck after his lucky dip approach to hiring managers.

They'll struggle to hold on to him after relegation.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
C'mon blokie!!!
I had a look at the Croydon Ath under 10`s and did not see them with a result against Addiscombe did you say. Not this year anyhow.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
smudge said:
I hate to say it, but the one good thing about the Palace scum is Ian Dowie, he's quality.

That wanker Jordan can't believe his luck after his lucky dip approach to hiring managers.

Where will he go then. Tottenham Maybe i think not.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Arsenal on Saturday followed by Liverpool and then Newcastle. Lucky if we get 1 point but am happy going into these matches with 11 points as against a few weeks ago when it looked like we may only have 3 or 4..

A long way to go as there are for all teams in all divisions!

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
kevinsmith said:
Get as many points as you can now. January transfer window Johnson to Liverpool:wave:

I sincerely hope not - however if he does go then it will be for a lot of money, knowing that Liverpool are desperate, and we can use that to purchase others. AJ is not the only striker in the world.

Personally I think Liverpool will go for Morientes as they will get him cheaper than AJ.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

pasty said:
But 0 out of 9 coming up methinks. Next three league games:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle
And what big clubs are you playing :nono: You are such tossers who would give anything even the holy grail of falmer to play these in the premier.Trouble is in your heart of hearts you know it will never happen.Sad but true.Why these other palace talk yo you rather than down to you is beyond me.:salute:

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
smudge said:

And you have had great success hiring and keeping managers:D You really cannot see the real world can you.?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
26-10-02 said:
And you have had great success hiring and keeping managers:D You really cannot see the real world can you.?

I'm sorry I cannot reply to you anymore I am getting neck ache looking up at your exalted status. In fact we are not worthy of your presence here. Why not look up the message boards of Manure or The Pizza boys, hey thinking of it there must be a board for the great Brazil team of 1970. That is about your mark.

:wave:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

26-10-02 said:
And what big clubs are you playing :nono: You are such tossers who would give anything even the holy grail of falmer to play these in the premier.Trouble is in your heart of hearts you know it will never happen.Sad but true.Why these other palace talk yo you rather than down to you is beyond me.:salute:
I`m sorry if this hurts 26.10.02 but ten years ago or so i would not of even given this site the time of day. As we grow older you forgive and forget what happened in the past and move on, most of the guys we are chatting to here remember the good old days like myself and a bit of friendly banter does no one any harm but all the serious stuff and head kicking is in the archives with Goldstone and Peter ward as far as i`m concerned and enjoy the funny side of life this site brings.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Croydonbloke said:
I`m sorry if this hurts 26.10.02 but ten years ago or so i would not of even given this site the time of day. As we grow older you forgive and forget what happened in the past and move on, most of the guys we are chatting to here remember the good old days like myself and a bit of friendly banter does no one any harm but all the serious stuff and head kicking is in the archives with Goldstone and Peter ward as far as i`m concerned and enjoy the funny side of life this site brings.

You talk as if we were at war with each other!!!

I am not certain if this is complimentary or a further piss-take?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Perry Milkins said:
You talk as if we were at war with each other!!!

I am not certain if this is complimentary or a further piss-take?
We were at war in the 70s and 80s weren`t we?
And no this wasn`t a piss- take i was being sensible for a change.:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here