Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to stay up.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Nope, even the very worst teams manage to scrape a result or two together sooner or later, usually more through luck than judgement.

You're talking ill-informed rubbish, Easy boy. 3 wins in 4 is not through luck and we are playing some good stuff.

Yep - we've some tough fixtures coming up, but after that we've Soton, Clowns and Blackburn before Christmas. That will define our season.

Now ***k off you dwark.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Surely some of you are starting to think the same and your earlier judgement is coming back to haunt you.

Won't haunt me, couldn't give a f*** to be honest.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
Easy 10 said:
Nope, even the very worst teams manage to scrape a result or two together sooner or later, usually more through luck than judgement.

You're talking ill-informed rubbish, Easy boy. 3 wins in 4 is not through luck and we are playing some good stuff.

Yep - we've some tough fixtures coming up, but after that we've Soton, Clowns and Blackburn before Christmas. That will define our season.

Now ***k off you dwark.

This twonk CB!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
This twonk CB!!
Perry,Perry. What are you trying to achieve here. Me and Paulie will meet up for a beer one day and all will be forgotten.
Paulie is no twonk and has done nothing to hurt me "yet".

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Perry,Perry. What are you trying to achieve here. Me and Paulie will meet up for a beer one day and all will be forgotten.
Paulie is no twonk and has done nothing to hurt me "yet".

Just making a point which you have failed to pick up on.

Enjoy your beer when you meet.

Don't go in the Raliway Bell at West Wickham..there is a sign banning baseball caps and other Burberry apparel. Besides I think the Wickham Wanderers Firm are active in there on Fridays.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I want Palace, Portsmouth and Southampton all to go down,
Portsmouth 9th :( = Good win over Manure United,
Palace Scum 14th, = Despite this position, I still think they will struggle and go down,
Southampton 18th, = In trouble despite drawing against Arsenal,

so two out the the three is not bad:)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ShorehamGull said:
I want Palace, Portsmouth and Southampton all to go down,
Portsmouth 9th :( = Good win over Manure United,
Palace Scum 14th, = Despite this position, I still think they will struggle and go down,
Southampton 18th, = In trouble despite drawing against Arsenal,

so two out the the three is not bad:)
Portsmouth no. Palace no Southhampton Maybe.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Just making a point which you have failed to pick up on.

Enjoy your beer when you meet.

Don't go in the Raliway Bell at West Wickham..there is a sign banning baseball caps and other Burberry apparel. Besides I think the Wickham Wanderers Firm are active in there on Fridays.
What the point that Paulie is a twonk!! How come you get in the Railway with your cap on then, are they all scared because you are the Brighton massive and have it tatooed on your knuclkes.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I resent the implication that Zamora is not value for money. For 100k we got a striker who got us promoted twice, was club top scorer for every year he was with us, and topped both 3rd and 2nd division scoring charts in successive seasons.

He might not have quite repeated this form at West Ham yet but they didn't pay anything for him and I think you'll find his recent displays are far more like the Bob of old, and will only get better I hasten to add.

By any standards, this has to represent value for money.

As for Palace staying up...

they won't

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Bluejuice said:
I resent the implication that Zamora is not value for money. For 100k we got a striker who got us promoted twice, was club top scorer for every year he was with us, and topped both 3rd and 2nd division scoring charts in successive seasons.

He might not have quite repeated this form at West Ham yet but they didn't pay anything for him and I think you'll find his recent displays are far more like the Bob of old, and will only get better I hasten to add.

By any standards, this has to represent value for money.

As for Palace staying up...

they won't
I`m sorry if my comments upset you.
But in all honesty i think Mr Zamora is not of 1st division standard he just is making the grade and only proved to be prolific in the lower leagues. I will hope to be proved wrong as he did look half decent against the likes of Lincoln/Mansfiled.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
What the point that Paulie is a twonk!! How come you get in the Railway with your cap on then, are they all scared because you are the Brighton massive and have it tatooed on your knuclkes.

I threatened the Landlady (Myrtle) until she backed down and served me. Mind it was touch 'n' go as I thought Maurice from the Dominoes table was gonna kick it off with me.

Brian and Wilf who were tucking into Myrtle's home made cottage pie looked over quite menacingly but didn't do anything.

At the end I bought Maurice a pint of mild and Myrtle a cinzano and lemonade and we became muckers!! Had you been there i would have treated you to your favourite alcopop or even a campari and soda CB matey!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here