Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I really hope you do as it will eventually stop pratts like you coming on our boards.
Now you are such a big club, I don't understand how you are not on the Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham boards telling them what a huge club you are and discussing the likes of Jedinak, Williams and Murray should all be feard by them. Have fun talking with all the big boys.
Probably because we don't pretent to be Billy Big Bollocks like you lot.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Stop it, Fool.

The year 2 accounts haven't been submitted yet. All we know is we are 'on target to meet FFP requirements'.

Not surprising with 8000 extra seats, a new catering contract where we get a bigger profit share, a new massive AMEX sponsorship, reduced losses on the travel plan and in other areas etc.

You CEO has said he expects the losses to be similar to year 1. Face it, you're in trouble and are having to cut back. Hence the signing of the chicken and not Bridge.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
You've got that right.

Relegation for you guys this year, as we swap leagues with you in May, and your decline continues. After that I guess it's going to be a cup match somewhere down the line :lolol:

Dream on. The only way your be leaving the Championship in the next 3 years is via the trap door.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Why you still here, go and tell the Spurs and Chelsea fans what great owners you have and that have just spent 8 million on a 12 year old who will rip their defences apart.
NSC is full of Spurs and Chelsea fans. And Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well many away fans pick preseason their matches to watch, based on the venue and the team.
I reckon unless you are a London club or have a big London fan base like Manure, then Smelhurst would not have been on the list.
Now however with the signings of Gayle and the Spanish U21 captain, i think the mindset might be changed.
Would imagine that Van Persie, Aguero, Torres etc will be worried about facing Jellyneck and the Spanish U21 captain. Then again Ferdinand, Vidic, Luis, Koshelny, Agger, etc will also be getting very worried about facing Gayle and Murray.
Take into consideration the location and stadium, then i think the away fans of many teams will now be relishing the thought of a day out in Crystal Palace and surroundings.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Well probably not so many now, as they have purchased season tickets at Selhurst, where else have all those fans come from other than the floating plastics.

6500 to 30,000 in 2 years. No one does plastic like the weed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You CEO has said he expects the losses to be similar to year 1. Face it, your in trouble and are having to cut back. Hence the signing of the chicken and not Bridge.

You really can't get it can you ? :lolol:

A simple guide for you Palace Fools :

FFP sets the maximum loss at 8 million.

Tony will fund the club up to this FFP maximum, as he is allowed to do.

The club strategy is to maximise the playing budget as far as FFP rules allow.

So ( this is the bit you seem to struggle with )...

The budget cuts, and the rest of the revenue generation that Paul barber is responsible for are aimed at..... Increasing the playing budget to it's maximum possible value allowable under FFP.

So the 'loss' is irrelevant as long as Tony wants to employ this strategy.

Too complex for the fools ? :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dream on. The only way your be leaving the Championship in the next 3 years is via the trap door.

You sad deluded Fool.

The rise of the albion is happening, and there is no wishful thinking from Palace goons that can make any difference.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Getting the thread back on track , Palace sign a Spain U20 and not to be outdone I see that Whitehawk have snapped up a Portuguese U19 on loan from Blackburn.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I am in the camp of, I wish you would all f*ck off and go and chat with the big boys fans..

But you can't resist locking horns with us can you !!
If you hatred us on "our" board, you could easily avoid us couldn't you ?
I reckon you're in the bingo gang, eyes down.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
You sad deluded Fool.

The rise of the albion is happening, and there is no wishful thinking from Palace goons that can make any difference.

Rise of the Albion, LMAO!!!! You do realise it takes more than a nice stadium to achieve promotion? There are at least 10 bigger clubs in the Championship than you with far bigger budgets. You're a dreamer!

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
You sad deluded Fool.

I doubt that very much. The entire "Gus" and "Poogate" episodes this summer show that even though you have a great ground, and a decent set up, you are fundamentally still a very small club. A lot of good progress was undone then, and made your club look very amateurish.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
You sad deluded Fool.

I doubt that very much. The entire "Gus" and "Poogate" episodes this summer show that even though you have a great ground, and a decent set up, you are fundamentally still a very small club. A lot of good progress was undone then, and made your club look very amateurish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here