Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
What a load of old bollocks, you were doing well until " The bigger club prevailed." your not a bigger club your merely punching above your weight. One u20 spanish player does not mean your signing some of the best talent across Europe, it means you got lucky with ONE player, dont imagine it,ll lead to a flood of top class players to your shitty club.. you are a stepping stone for him, vital experience before he ****s off to a proper premier league club. You might be better off viewing that one more like a loan. Dwight Gale? Dont make me laugh, I could score a dozen goals for Peterborough the way they chuck everything at their strikers. Jerome Thomas ?? not even a has been, more like a never was. £150m , how much of that will be spent sorting out the croydon shitpit? And dont forget it doesn't all come at once , its drip fed over several years. Most of that will evaporate with the increased cost of running a small premiership club, albeit for only one year. A considerable amount will go on the silly money contracts your signings will be on back in the championship. Promotion may have secured your short term future but long term may cause more damage than its worth.

The only people who think Brighton are a bigger club than Palace are Brighton fans. Forever in our shadow.

Our owners are sensible and will spend the money wisely. You on the other hand are losing 9 million a season. Dark times just around the corner??

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
The only people who think Brighton are a bigger club than Palace are Brighton fans. Forever in our shadow.

Our owners are sensible and will spend the money wisely. You on the other hand are losing 9 million a season. Dark times just around the corner??

Not if we start shafting local businesses. Sure we could stay up that way a few times

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
And what happens if we stay up? Ever think about that? :whistle:

I really hope you do as it will eventually stop pratts like you coming on our boards.
Now you are such a big club, I don't understand how you are not on the Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham boards telling them what a huge club you are and discussing the likes of Jedinak, Williams and Murray should all be feard by them. Have fun talking with all the big boys.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Not if we start shafting local businesses. Sure we could stay up that way a few times

3-1, 3-0, 2-0. All recent results in our recent history under our great new prudent owners. Gutted!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And a fool who doesn't even realise we are not losing 9million a season :lolol:

That was the year 1 loss - when the previous chief exec spent money like it was limitless. It cost him his job, and is not a perpetual ongoing figure.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I really hope you do as it will eventually stop pratts like you coming on our boards.
Now you are such a big club, I don't understand how you are not on the Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and West Ham boards telling them what a huge club you are and discussing the likes of Jedinak, Williams and Murray should all be feard by them. Have fun talking with all the big boys.

It seems all the Palace "trolls" are in one place, ie this thread.
It's seems the weed on this thread are only here for two reasons,
They either love a bit of banter with their rivals, or love bingo.
Which camp are you in ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
3-1, 3-0, 2-0. All recent results in our recent history under our great new prudent owners. Gutted!

Why you still here, go and tell the Spurs and Chelsea fans what great owners you have and that have just spent 8 million on a 12 year old who will rip their defences apart.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
And a fool who doesn't even realise we are not losing 9million a season :lolol:

That was the year 1 loss - when the previous chief exec spent money like it was limitless. It cost him his job, and is not a perpetual ongoing figure.

Sorry. 8 million in year 2

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Why you still here, go and tell the Spurs and Chelsea fans what great owners you have and that have just spent 8 million on a 12 year old who will rip their defences apart.

3.25 million up front, rest based on add ons. BARGAIN!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It seems all the Palace "trolls" are in one place, ie this thread.
It's seems the weed on this thread are only here for two reasons,
They either love a bit of banter with their rivals, or love bingo.
Which camp are you in ?

I am in the camp of, I wish you would all f*ck off and go and chat with the big boys fans..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't know if that made any sense...or had any pertinence to the 'cheating' -

Sure you're missing a few results there anyway mate.

Funny that the Nigels never talk about 37-35 :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry. 8 million in year 2

Stop it, Fool.

The year 2 accounts haven't been submitted yet. All we know is we are 'on target to meet FFP requirements'.

Not surprising with 8000 extra seats, a new catering contract where we get a bigger profit share, a new massive AMEX sponsorship, reduced losses on the travel plan and in other areas etc.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Funny that the Nigels never talk about 37-35 :lol:

You win the head to heads but do we really give a f##k about games before World War 2?! Any of our fans that actually do, I feel sorry for considering we will never play you again and get the chance to overtake you :moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You win the head to heads but do we really give a f##k about games before World War 2?! Any of our fans that actually do, I feel sorry for considering we will never play you again and get the chance to overtake you :moo:

You've got that right.

Relegation for you guys this year, as we swap leagues with you in May, and your decline continues. After that I guess it's going to be a cup match somewhere down the line :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here