Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation watch

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No, we could milk you lot like Scally did, win win to us ! And what's more, it would benefit Palace fans as they could park their caravans on the Downs.

B*ll*cks you beat me to it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I dont want them to come down - we want the small tin pot clubs like Scunny - should be easier for us to get promoted

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
What most Palace fans (especially those with usernames like 26-10-02) fail to understand is that we were happy simply to be playing at Selhurst Park on 26th October 2002.

One day, five short years after being on the brink of non-league status, and probable extinction, they might lose 5-0 at Falmer. If they do then they might have some idea how we felt back in 2002.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I am usually pesimistic when it comes to Palace, but I have to concede that we are fooked. I am struggling to see where we are going to score goals from and as mentioned in this thread our defence will be weaker, Please forward directions to your new Thelma stadium.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am usually pesimistic when it comes to Palace, but I have to concede that we are fooked. I am struggling to see where we are going to score goals from and as mentioned in this thread our defence will be weaker, Please forward directions to your new Thelma stadium.

I think your signature is past it's sell by date?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Piss you right off if it was a Falmer share :laugh:

Much as we'd love to have you as tenants, the planning restrictions don't allow for two full sets of home league schedules to be played at Falmer in one season. You could always try Crawley, the Broadfield Stadium should be plenty big enough for you.

:)

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Much as we'd love to have you as tenants, the planning restrictions don't allow for two full sets of home league schedules to be played at Falmer in one season. You could always try Crawley, the Broadfield Stadium should be plenty big enough for you.

:)

Your having a laugh. After your open day, you will not fill Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here