Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace power into the playoffs

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
26-10-02 said:
of course it was not embarassing when you last got promoted was it?The shit on this site is unbelievable you would love to be in our position ,just admit it.QPR will miss out on automatic promotion but will win the play offs.You heard it here first.By the way how many hundreds are you taking to Wrexham compared to our estimated 6000 plus going to coventry.:salute:
Or our estimated 5k+ who went to grimsby for a relagation encounter with a slim chance of survival.???

All come out of the woodwork now and i was counting your lot on my hands at wigan.:p :drink:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
OH DO f*** OFF MATE I SAW OUR GAME AT YOUR SHITHOLE IN 1976.SMALL CLUB THEN ,SAME POSITION NOW BUT WITH SMALLER CROWDS.AT LEAST WE ARE ONE DIVISION HIGHER THAN THEN.AS FOR THE MUPPET TALKING ABOUT SLEEPING WITH MOTHERS IT JUST SHOWS YOUR AGE MATE THAT IS REAL SCHOOLBOY HUMOUR.P.S. 5000?:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
26-10-02 said:
OH DO f*** OFF MATE I SAW OUR GAME AT YOUR SHITHOLE IN 1976.SMALL CLUB THEN ,SAME POSITION NOW BUT WITH SMALLER CROWDS.AT LEAST WE ARE ONE DIVISION HIGHER THAN THEN.AS FOR THE MUPPET TALKING ABOUT SLEEPING WITH MOTHERS IT JUST SHOWS YOUR AGE MATE THAT IS REAL SCHOOLBOY HUMOUR.P.S. 5000?:nono: :nono: :nono:

Not smaller crowds really - A SMALLER GROUND which is full most matches other than when the opposition don't bother to bring any support.

PS. Don't forget to write to Mr Prescott in support of our nice new Stadium at Falmer.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
26-10-02 said:

Why all the caps? Haven't you learned joined-up writing yet?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Curious Orange said:
Not smaller crowds really - A SMALLER GROUND which is full most matches other than when the opposition don't bother to bring any support.

PS. Don't forget to write to Mr Prescott in support of our nice new Stadium at Falmer.
Not smaller crowds?I think you mean the ground is filled to a greater percentage.6000 is less than 16000:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
26-10-02 said:
The only reason our crowds are so small is because of our temporary shit stadium, and everybody knows it. Your gates are about par for the course for a side bang in form in division 1 and I'd like to think that if we were in your position with a decent ground like Falmer, we'd more or less fill it every week. Given a decent stadium, our support isn't far off yours. You know that, otherwise Palace fans would have turned their attention to Millwall or Charlton a long time ago. It's no fun having rivals with no fans, that's why we can't be arsed with Leyton Orient.

But I agree with you that some of the posts on this thread are pathetic. There's no doubt that under Dowie, your side is a class act, and I for one am a bit annoyed about it. You're nailed on play off certainties and I will only say that I reserve the right to LAUGH MY TITS OFF if a bunch of freak results conspire to ensure you miss out.

One more thing, if we were playing Wrexham needing a point to qualify for the division 2 play offs, we'd take about 4,000 which isn't bad. However, we're already booked in, and we're almost certain to finish 4th whatever happens. It wouldn't surprise me to see McGhee think about resting one or two senior players, so there isn't much incentive for most fans to travel to this one.

Last edited:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
I'm going to enjoy watching Bobby Z score the winner in Croydon and then cup his hand to his ear to hear the silence.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Simster said:
The only reason our crowds are so small is because of our temporary shit stadium, and everybody knows it. Your gates are about par for the course for a side bang in form in division 1 and I'd like to think that if we were in your position with a decent ground like Falmer, we'd more or less fill it every week. Given a decent stadium, our support isn't far off yours. You know that, otherwise Palace fans would have turned their attention to Millwall or Charlton a long time ago. It's no fun having rivals with no fans, that's why we can't be arsed with Leyton Orient.

But I agree with you that some of the posts on this thread are pathetic. There's no doubt that under Dowie, your side is a class act, and I for one am a bit annoyed about it. You're nailed on play off certainties and I will only say that I reserve the right to LAUGH MY TITS OFF if a bunch of freak results conspire to ensure you miss out.

One more thing, if we were playing Wrexham needing a point to qualify for the division 2 play offs, we'd take about 4,000 which isn't bad. However, we're already booked in, and we're almost certain to finish 4th whatever happens. It wouldn't surprise me to see McGhee think about resting one or two senior players, so there isn't much incentive for most fans to travel to this one.
Thankyou for a sensible post.I did sign your petition for falmer as I would like to see us play at yours .Last season was the first match I've missed at yours since the early 70's.
p.s. my 3 year old daughter says:love: and:clap2: for the smillie.

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
I too signed the petition.

Who are you calling pikies for f*cks sake?
We are not the roaming team your lot are.
3 grounds in, what, 5 years?
Who's the f*cking pikies now?

Bunch of arse poking bum bandit pikies - the lot of ya!

:tosser:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Billingshurst Eagle said:

I love you too.

xx

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
True feelings of absolute hatred for you 1 in 3s from Pinksville.
I heard that whilst you were playing snooker the other day you refused the easy pink in favour of the more difficult brown as it had greater positional value.

Now tell me you are not one of us?

xx

:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

are you free tonight Big Boy? :kiss:

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
Trigger said:
I heard that whilst you were playing snooker the other day you refused the easy pink in favour of the more difficult brown as it had greater positional value.

Now tell me you are not one of us?

xx

:jester:
LOL:lolol:

Oh what fun you marmite mining fudge packers must have together. But, I would never give up the delights of a pussy - sorry to disappoint you all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here