Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace power into the playoffs

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
That "penalty" Palarse got was never a penalty. And even then that shaven-headed midget twat needed two attempts to put it away.

They're going nowhere. As usual.

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Imagine if Palace go up. This will be depressing, obviously. Having to watch them in the premiership every saturday on MOTD? Urrgh.

However, if you can look at this in an optimistic light, think of it like this. I see them as going like Wolves. The sickening feeling I had when they went up to the pinnacle of English football was quickly replaced by a smug satisfaction as I watched team after team hammer them into depressing submission. Losing 4-0 at home to Charlton early on in the season was truly marvellous. They had been dismissed as a relegated team by game 3.

No, if Palace go up I could really start enjoying watching them. :lol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Palarse don't deserve to go up. They were shit all season until the last couple of months. Only because it is a weak division were they able to catch up. Bastards.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
perth seagull said:
Palarse don't deserve to go up. They were shit all season until the last couple of months. Only because it is a weak division were they able to catch up. Bastards.
And how many points have you got in a lower division? :jester:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
perth seagull said:

div 1 is not a weak league where as div 2 is very poor this year.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
crasher said:
That "penalty" Palarse got was never a penalty. And even then that shaven-headed midget twat needed two attempts to put it away.

They're going nowhere. As usual.

new rule just brought in obstrustion in the box is now a penalty as for the bloke with no hair he's going to win rocky £400 for div one top scorer

P1300018.sized.jpg

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
That would be great if we both got to cardiff as the atmosphere everywhere that weekend would be greattttttt.:) and not in a happy way:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
berkshire seagull said:
That would be great if we both got to cardiff as the atmosphere everywhere that weekend would be greattttttt.:) and not in a happy way:lolol:

plus the local cardiff fans hanging around,could be fun?:eek:

I still can't forgive that outrageous goal in the last minute at Stockport a few seasons back (the day of the Third Division Champions' Open Top Bus Tour) - the one that allowed Palarse a reprieve from the drop into Division Two.

If the referee had been awake, how different the last few years might have been.

I wish them well in reaching the playoffs, though - a Palace humiliation is always best seen live on national television.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Little Piggy said:
Imagine if Palace go up. This will be depressing, obviously. Having to watch them in the premiership every saturday on MOTD? Urrgh.

However, if you can look at this in an optimistic light, think of it like this. I see them as going like Wolves. The sickening feeling I had when they went up to the pinnacle of English football was quickly replaced by a smug satisfaction as I watched team after team hammer them into depressing submission. Losing 4-0 at home to Charlton early on in the season was truly marvellous. They had been dismissed as a relegated team by game 3.

No, if Palace go up I could really start enjoying watching them. :lol:
of course it was not embarassing when you last got promoted was it?The shit on this site is unbelievable you would love to be in our position ,just admit it.QPR will miss out on automatic promotion but will win the play offs.You heard it here first.By the way how many hundreds are you taking to Wrexham compared to our estimated 6000 plus going to coventry.:salute:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
26-10-02 said:
By the way how many hundreds are you taking to Wrexham compared to our estimated 6000 plus going to coventry.:salute:

People are saving their money because we have already qualified for the playoffs.
Something you have yet to do.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
brighton rock said:
new rule just brought in obstrustion in the box is now a penalty as for the bloke with no hair he's going to win rocky £400 for div one top scorer

P1300018.sized.jpg
do those two work as bouncers on saturday nights?

Oct 25, 2003
26-10-02 said:
of course it was not embarassing when you last got promoted was it?The shit on this site is unbelievable you would love to be in our position ,just admit it.QPR will miss out on automatic promotion but will win the play offs.You heard it here first.By the way how many hundreds are you taking to Wrexham compared to our estimated 6000 plus going to coventry.:salute:
but how much further is brighton to wrexham than south london to coventry.
And if the "shit on this site is unbelievable", why do you come on it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mind you some additional positive spin for CPFC - Coventry have parted with the manager Eric Black today

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
braders7 said:
do those two work as bouncers on saturday nights?

My dyslexic and colour blind 5 year old cousin could design a better football kit than that.

What a pile of pyjama coloured wank.

Looks like they used a Paint programme to design it.

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
26-10-02 said:
...you would love to be in our position ,just admit it.

Sleeping with my pikey mum and giving her all the diseases under the sun, whilst simultaneously writing out an application for more child benefits? :eek:

Not really, no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here