Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace power into the playoffs

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Billingshurst Eagle said:
True feelings of absolute hatred for you 1 in 3s from Pinksville.

It's a fine line between love and hate, I do hope that you cross it one day because i have a very strong urge to kiss your face and willy.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It's a fine line between love and hate, I do hope that you cross it one day because i have a very strong urge to kiss your face and willy.
Join the queue MAXWELL :kiss:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
OK then - if you really want me - come to our game at Coventry - after all I went to yours there last season.:angel:
I think you were the one that touched my bottom.

xx

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
I was on my way back from a late cancelled game at Bradford and decided to come along and support the Sky Blues against the Tesco bag wearing pillow biters. I sat in block X on the other side of the police line from your lot and saw BZ hit the woodwork twice. Unlucky - you should have won.

The 1 in 3s saw our colours and went mental trying to get to us - probably wanted to shag me as I am so good looking.

The police asked us to leave as your lot were all having a w@nk looking at me and the police helmets were getting too heavy with all the jizm flying around.

Anyway - see you there on Sunday?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
CAFC Matt said:
And how many of them are your gloy hunters???

18000-19000 last 4 game,

not a happy palace fan today big reports on the palace sites saying leeds want dowie:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I was on my way back from a late cancelled game at Bradford and decided to come along and support the Sky Blues against the Tesco bag wearing pillow biters. I sat in block X on the other side of the police line from your lot and saw BZ hit the woodwork twice. Unlucky - you should have won.

The 1 in 3s saw our colours and went mental trying to get to us - probably wanted to shag me as I am so good looking.

The police asked us to leave as your lot were all having a w@nk looking at me and the police helmets were getting too heavy with all the jizm flying around.

Anyway - see you there on Sunday?

I remember people saying they had seen Palace shirts at that game.

It was a cracking game and we did deserve to win. The last game we had Sidwell too.

Sorry won't be going to Coventry but will wave :wave: as we pass on our way to Wrexham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here