Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace or Newcastle - If we could only beat one of them, who would you choose?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
When the "only buy their clothing from the club shop brigade" are saying Palace then you know you've asked a daft question.

Would be interesting to hear what the Palace divs would have said before their game last night if we'd asked them a similar question about beating Cardiff or us.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
When the "only buy their clothing from the club shop brigade" are saying Palace then you know you've asked a daft question.

Would be interesting to here what the Palace divs would have said before their game last night if we'd asked them a similar question about beating Cardiff or us.

I guess having beaten us already and 90 (or 120) minutes away from Wembley might sway a fair amount to vote for beating Cardiff.

I wonder what Tony Bloom would want? Brighton fan by blood, bill balancer by trade.

Jan 21, 2012
Palace without a doubt!!! Anything against Newcastle will just be a bonus and keep moral high (ready to put palace in their place, staying below us in the table)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
FFS - There is only one answer

PALACE!!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Silly SILLY question. Palace. Only a mong says newcastle. of course i would like both but if it had to be ONLY one then palace. we need VENGEANCE.

Newcastle will be a one off palace will be HISTORY

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Why the question? There is no question its Palace.

Also I'm not sure I like the timing of the game again. We have a big game on Saturday and Palace are resting...I think. Last time we played Liverpool and leeds in 5 days leading up to Palace.
I hope gus send out the development squad against Newcastle.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Palace. Even if it wasn't them I would take league points ahead of a cup win.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Incorrect. Newcastle would be history, Palace will be a one off.

Silly question anyway. Confidence breeds success

Sorry TIMMY you are wrong there. Nearly every game we play against palace is remembered by both sets of fans and referred to at the expense of each other.

Newcastle? Meh, why I had even FORGOT about Sunderland and Liverpool this season.

Palace? Not A f***ing CHANCE.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you need to ask that question then you just don't understand.:facepalm:

Don't try that with me.

Serious question, why would we have bragging rights when they have already won at the Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here