Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace or Newcastle - If we could only beat one of them, who would you choose?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Think I agree with Big Nuts.

We aren't going to go up and we aren't going down.

Yes it would be nice to beat the scum. But years from now wouldn't it be nice to be able to talk about this cup run.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
IF I had to pick one then Newcastle. The damage has already been done with Palace what with them being the first team to win a League game at the Amex. If we lose to Newcastle we're out of the Cup.

Having said that there's no reason why we can't win both, or at least get two draws.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Good question - I was thinking about this a couple of days ago. I would rather beat Newcastle which may be a bit controversial.

I don't want us to go up this year as it would be far too soon and we won't be relegated so beating Palace won't make as much as an impact as beating Newcastle. Would love to get as far as possible and the additional revenue would bolster our chances of promotion for next season.
This to soon thing is rubbish,gus is capable of building the right squad and norwich look to be having a cushty time.

Many clubs say that but have been trying for 5,6,7 years etc to make the prem,if you get the chance you must take it:)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Silly question really. Palace.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The damage has already been done with Palace what with them being the first team to win a League game at the Amex.

Obviously the defeat wasn't ideal, but does anyone other than Palarse fans give a shit about that 'first win' record?

Which opponents won the first game at the Goldstone? Withdean? New Wembley? Who cares?!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The Pikey inbred scum always !!! but being a greedy bastard want both of them humiliated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here