Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on Talksport - nominated most cringeworthy club

OK sad man, dont Judge everyone else by your own low standards. We don't all live like you, with a steady boring job, (if you even have one)as have said I live in France with a successful business on our own lake, believe what you like I really don't care...just here having a laugh, not picking fights or scoring 'petty' points, just putting you straight on a few things...like the cringy stuff that happened at the amex...tinfoil cups, song lyrics on the screen, glow sticks etc etc...all happened at least once..see the argus for evidence...

Hello Rushelake.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If the resident palace mongs would take a slice of realism, there really isn't much between our teams this season, palace have good home form and that's about it, away from home they are decidedly average. Our away form is better, overall they have scored more goals but let in more than us too, we have both only lost 7 games this season which is pretty good for both teams. off the field everything about the Albion is superior, the stadium, the number of supporters through the gates, the infrastructure and set-up, the chairman, the long term prospects and once the academy is up and running I expect we will be poaching the best talent in the region from under their noses. Other than current league position there is not one thing about their decrepit crumbling club that I would wish we had, it is and will always be one of Londons less well supported and mediocre clubs in the absolute weeping arsehole of a location.

Things must be getting bad for Palarse when Crawley want to be their new rivals :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Tinfoil cup v groupon deals posted on lamp-posts
One or two Song lyrics on screen in half a game v camp goal music and player name announcements
A few glo-sticks in one game v 27 under 12 palace ultras
25500 average gate v 16000 average gate
For any given Albion cringeworthy item I give you palace gamesmakers, Selhurst park, a chairman threatening legal action over a few harmless posts on the Internet, the flying eagle display, Selhurst park, club legend manager will definitely not leave then leaves, Selhurst park, the CPFC2010 propaganda machine, the 8 fans who turned up for a fans forum, Selhurst park.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
OK sad man, dont Judge everyone else by your own low standards. We don't all live like you, with a steady boring job, (if you even have one)as have said I live in France with a successful business on our own lake, believe what you like I really don't care...just here having a laugh, not picking fights or scoring 'petty' points, just putting you straight on a few things...like the cringy stuff that happened at the amex...tinfoil cups, song lyrics on the screen, glow sticks etc etc...all happened at least once..see the argus for evidence...

You clearly equate happiness with material wealth and you're now trying to start a willy-waving contest about who has the better job on a Brighton forum. Is your life so shit that you have to resort to this? You're dead classy.

And what's it to be? You're on here having a few laughs because it seems to be your idea of fun or you feel the need to rush to your club's defence when the nasty Brighton fans say bad things?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
One or two Song lyrics on screen in half a game v camp goal music and player name announcements
For any given Albion cringeworthy item I give you palace gamesmakers, Selhurst park, a chairman threatening legal action over a few harmless posts on the Internet, the flying eagle display, Selhurst park, club legend manager will definitely not leave then leaves, Selhurst park, the CPFC2010 propaganda machine, the 8 fans who turned up for a fans forum, Selhurst park.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I give you virtual willy-waving at it's best.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I give you virtual willy-waving at it's best.

f*** sake. They're like cockroaches.

No - Silurian's boasting of his own lake (f*** sake, who cares?) really is the ultimate in willy-waving. Not even We-8-brighton's ability to count up to banana beats that.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013

This is all largely subjective though. One thing that is not subjective: The league. Think on that one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Haha no we're behind them on 'so many levels' . I don't think they realise how geared up our club is for the future. Complements from Platt and Hodgson most recently on our set up..

Stop with your facts tho, they're too easy to catch and have some fun with :lol:

Well done talksport though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is all largely subjective though. One thing that is not subjective: The league. Think on that one.

The thread title. Think on it.

Before you go to the effort of registering, thinking of a username and then trolling the forum with what you hope is a devastating observation, it's best to read what the thread is about: Most cringeworthy. How is league position relevant here?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013

Before you go to the effort of registering, thinking of a username and then trolling the forum with what you hope is a devastating observation, it's best to read what the thread is about: Most cringeworthy. How is league position relevant here?

Not trolling. I have the same username on the BBS - nothing to hide. I don't think it is a devastating observation at all, just a fact. Are you going to tell me that The Fifth Column's post about the infrastructure of BHAFC being better than Palace's is on topic?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

According to one wind-up merchant on a radio station that in reality died a good many years ago. Yet you lot cream yourselves over it, as if the whole nation has voted in agreement :shrug:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
According to one wind-up merchant on a radio station that in reality died a good many years ago. Yet you lot cream yourselves over it, as if the whole nation has voted in agreement :shrug:

Yet it bothers you that much that loads of you feel the need to defend the accusation. Not bothered much, eh?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yet it bothers you that much that loads of you feel the need to defend the accusation. Not bothered much, eh?

Bothered, no. Pity you, yes. You make out you're so much superior than us but the fact that there are constant Palace bashing threads on here shows that all those years of inferiority have really got to you especially now that the one time you should be well above us on the pitch, what with your amazing stadium, more fans and bigger spending power, you aren't. The frustration must be a killer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here