Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hopefully all the add ons will be paid.
It would mean we had stayed up,he will have scored a shed load , and played for England.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I reckon £120m. In fact this signing has probably bankrupted us. If only we'd lost to you in the play offs.

Curses.

The way you're throwing money around like that then you'll have none left. You lot remind me of that Michael Carroll who won millions and blew it thinking it'll never end.

images.jpg

albionite

May 20, 2009
Some of the add ons will never be paid out such as Palace staying in the Premier League and the number of goals he scores in the top flight trigger payment.

This is true , but it tells you the price they have paid is nearer to the 6m mark plus add ons than the price the pleb fans are giving which is under 3m

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
So boring that you still had the erg to come in and have a little read.

I can honestly say that I have never had an erg in my life, I may have had a few urges though.
Another one in the eye of the education system

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The way you're throwing money around like that then you'll have none left. You lot remind me of that Michael Carroll who won millions and blew it thinking it'll never end.

View attachment 44498

This guy is now working in a biscuit factory in Scotland , who knows Dobbie could end up doing the same when he turns out for East Stirling in a couple of years time :lol:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I suppose it says a lot for their own forum. I would have thought that most of them would have trundled off onto the Prem clubs boards.

You didn't stop being our rivals all the years you were absolute toilet milling around the nether regions of the league, why would you stop now?

I'd rather play you than Man U any day. Provided we won of course. Otherwise it's horrible.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You didn't stop being our rivals all the years you were absolute toilet milling around the nether regions of the league, why would you stop now?

I'd rather play you than Man U any day. Provided we won of course. Otherwise it's horrible.

Nice turn of phrase you have. You are just on this board to come out with comments like " you were absolute toilet" and to keep getting snide digs in, then you go to bed happy eh, how sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here