Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the shit again

Going into admin again.

1.NEW OWNERS HAVE NOT GOT A POT TO PISS IN
2.GROUND ABOUT TO BE CONDEMED BY LOCAL COUNCIL
3.GLEN MURRAY HAS NOT BEEN PAID
4.MANAGER WANTS THEM TO BE CHELSEA FEEDER CLUB, IN TALKS WITH ABRAMOVICH AS I TYPE, IT IS THIS OR BUST FOR THEM.
5. ALREADY £5.50 IN DEBT AND CANNOT REPAY.

Now I don't want them to go to the wall f***ing paupers that they are, so how about a whip round to clear this £5.50 debt.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
£5.50 in debt? they considered a whip round?

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
Going into admin again.

1.NEW OWNERS HAVE NOT GOT A POT TO PISS IN
2.GROUND ABOUT TO BE CONDEMED BY LOCAL COUNCIL
3.GLEN MURRAY HAS NOT BEEN PAID
4.MANAGER WANTS THEM TO BE CHELSEA FEEDER CLUB, IN TALKS WITH ABRAMOVICH AS I TYPE, IT IS THIS OR BUST FOR THEM.
5. ALREADY £5.50 IN DEBT AND CANNOT REPAY.

Now I don't want them to go to the wall f***ing paupers that they are, so how about a whip round to clear this £5.50 debt.

Genius!!!

Maybe a weekly allowance/pocket money of £5.50 not to be spent on sweets or wankers!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
haha - although this is just us lowering ourselves to their level!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They're going to be a feeder club for CHARLTON , not CHELSEA :thumbsup:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
What a silly thread ladies and gents. (Can't we all just be friends? :shrug:) I'm sorry to disappoint but we are now one of the best run clubs in the country and living within our means (makes a change I hear you say). On the other hand, CMS and his huge wages would suggest you're not...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
What a silly thread ladies and gents. (Can't we all just be friends? :shrug:) I'm sorry to disappoint but we are now one of the best run clubs in the country and living within our means (makes a change I hear you say). On the other hand, CMS and his huge wages would suggest you're not...

And Murray's wages would suggest you are? *shakes head with haughty derision*

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Have you forgotten to take your medication ? Is your "key nurse" counselling you over your delusional condition ?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
And Murray's wages would suggest you are? *shakes head with haughty derision*

8k a week is well within our budget oldboy. I can't see how 22k a week is within your's but hey, maybe Bloom is winning a lot of games of poker?! And before you dispute the 22k comment, I have no reason to doubt the source. He doesn't post on our forum often but when he does, he gets it right.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 22k comment was misconstrued , its not CMS's wages , just the crowd he'll be playing in front of at The Amex. :thumbsup:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
8k a week is well within our budget oldboy. I can't see how 22k a week is within your's but hey, maybe Bloom is winning a lot of games of poker?! And before you dispute the 22k comment, I have no reason to doubt the source. He doesn't post on our forum often but when he does, he gets it right.

And how do you know that 22k a week isn't within our budget, and living within our means? We may well be making a fair old amount of cash from the Amex, and with no debts to pay off.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The 22k comment was misconstrued , its not CMS's wages , just the crowd he'll be playing in front of at The Amex. :thumbsup:

Maybe you should take a look at the plastics thread on this very forum, then you may realise that everything is not what it seem's! :wink:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Ben's made that one up, though :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

How much is CMS getting paid? What is our income for this coming year? What is our expenditure? Is it wise or not to make a small loss in the first year with one off investments to bridge the gap in League One and Championship football? Does your crystal ball tell us that we will make a loss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here