Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans view on our success and future.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Well, suppose we'll just have to find out next season...but I would put money on with any Palace fan that relegation is not going to happen.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Add Walcott into that. Wouldn't surprise me if Moses went to Arsenal in the summer.

Problem is, as good as he looks, he doesn't look like finishing any of the chances he's creating for himself, and that's his downfall at the moment. Seen him play on tv a few times recently, and if that can be taught, he'll be a decent player at that level.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Oh well, back to school tomorrow.

oh do think of something new...you may need to go to school at 50 years of age but you forget that us pikies leave school at 10 or 11.. anyway finished work now, off tospend my benefit money now..thanks to all you hard working taxpayers in sussex, it comes in handy to top up pay packet..cheers

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm starting to enjoy your posts and I'm sure a lot of other Albion fans are. The more you post like that, the more you sound desperate. Please continue . :thumbup:

are you sure that English is your first language because you dont seem to understand some words...desperate? for what exactly? nothing you've got that I would ever want.... anyway you should get back to your crossing patrol now

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Never understood why Palace fans boast about 4 owners. Surely that's negative, whilst you MAY have a larger budget, it's now down to agreement and avoiding interests that cause conflict.

Bloom, a single owner with enough money who can call the shots without having to worry or get anyone else's opinion. I think I'll prefer that.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
most deluded, shite thread to appear on this forum in the last few months
ok you are gonna finish above us this year....first time in DECADES ....fact
enjoy it while you can because it may never happen again
make the most of your only good season, next year will be hard for you when chimp man leaves for bigger things and your 'new' , sorry 'returning' fans get bored and go back to supporting Liverpool on Sky ( remember how you applauded Gerrard at Anfield when they spanked you) you aint going up, we aint going down, neither are we going broke, get used to it...and to the poster who said you spanked us in our back yard..look at the reults boy. it was Weeds 1 v 3 Palace....remember????

1) history is history in the respect of our future, dumbass.
2) How do you know we were applauding Gerrard after the Liverpool game, everyone's clapping. It's for the team, not for one individual.
3) Make most of our 'only good' season, cheers. Atleast, if we do look back to history, say, past 3/4 years, you guys have lingered in the bottom half of the league. Atleast our first run in a while has actually been good..
4) So, just because you beat us doesn't make your future any better than ours. Just mean you won, you didn't win at Home though did you? Appears we were the more aggressive team at home, and oh wait. A big game for you boys, and how many mustered? 11k?

You're telling us to 'get used to it' but cannot accept the fact our future appears to be brighter than yours? You're not going broke, no. But neither are you really profiting. We're generating a fair bit of money with our lovely new home. Can't say that about the ol' wooden seats at Selhurst.

Get used to it, our future is brighter.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
oh do think of something new...you may need to go to school at 50 years of age but you forget that us pikies leave school at 10 or 11.. anyway finished work now, off tospend my benefit money now..thanks to all you hard working taxpayers in sussex, it comes in handy to top up pay packet..cheers

Who let the idiot out? I'll guess 8 days for your next ban.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Last time we finished above Palace was 27 years ago

1984-85 D2 BHA pts 72 pos 6 cp pts 48 pls 15

In my "lifespan" so since the 1970-71 season, 41 seasons
We have only been in same division as palace 14 times (inc this season)
We have finished above them 8 times
We have only been in a higher divison than palace 2 times

When will Palace next finish above us ?

what odds will bustersdad give me Albion finishing higher than palace in back to back seasons ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Palace fans love banging on about history, but conveniently forget we're leading the head to head results with 36 wins to a mere 33.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
f*** their Academy, look how many other teams they have in their Catchment area. They will never go up relying on academy talent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I meant 8 days until his next ban :)

I imagine him sitting in his scruffy empy beer can and half eaten pizza strewn bedsit with a grubby string vest going puce as he bangs out his delusions born of good old fashioned hatred of all things Albion on his Windows 98 computer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
1) history is history in the respect of our future, dumbass.
2) How do you know we were applauding Gerrard after the Liverpool game, everyone's clapping. It's for the team, not for one individual.
3) Make most of our 'only good' season, cheers. Atleast, if we do look back to history, say, past 3/4 years, you guys have lingered in the bottom half of the league. Atleast our first run in a while has actually been good..
4) So, just because you beat us doesn't make your future any better than ours. Just mean you won, you didn't win at Home though did you? Appears we were the more aggressive team at home, and oh wait. A big game for you boys, and how many mustered? 11k?

You're telling us to 'get used to it' but cannot accept the fact our future appears to be brighter than yours? You're not going broke, no. But neither are you really profiting. We're generating a fair bit of money with our lovely new home. Can't say that about the ol' wooden seats at Selhurst.

Get used to it, our future is brighter.

He was getting muddled up, bless, with the league cup game when some supporters clapped Gerrard returning after being inured for ages. Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here