Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans view on our success and future.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
most deluded, shite thread to appear on this forum in the last few months
ok you are gonna finish above us this year....first time in DECADES ....fact
enjoy it while you can because it may never happen again
make the most of your only good season, next year will be hard for you when chimp man leaves for bigger things and your 'new' , sorry 'returning' fans get bored and go back to supporting Liverpool on Sky ( remember how you applauded Gerrard at Anfield when they spanked you) you aint going up, we aint going down, neither are we going broke, get used to it...and to the poster who said you spanked us in our back yard..look at the reults boy. it was Weeds 1 v 3 Palace....remember????

Methinks thou dost protest too loud.....

:) keep up with the vitriol, it kind of proves our point.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Their board has a lot of liars onboard.....'I don't care that Brighton finished above us'....says he through gritted teeth...it's hurting them...what two years fighting relegation,in the bottom half this season,escaping admin....twice....our season has'nt been too bad,not brilliant
but acceptable for first season back....Busterdad is revelling in the 3-1 win at Amex and he has a right too,but anyone can go back over history and quote wins...like when we beat them 3-0 at Selhurst...or going back further 5-0 at Goldstone...yes we took a beating at Liverpool 6-1,but even that was better than their 9-0 loss there....swings and roundabouts,I'll just collect my money from the Palace fans for finishing above them...can't understand why they don't want the same bet next season...

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
One of the "joys" of supporting the Albion over the past 60 years is that you could never be certain what the future held. Whilst I feel optimistic about the future more than I ever have, as they say, Footballl is a funny old game. So, I would let the results speak for themselves. rather than make rash forecasts. Pride, fall and all that. Who was it singing between 2pm and 3pm on Saturday "We play it on the Floor" and giving it large to the East End?
while the east end gave it large to the south coast 6-0 lol

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Intresting thread that I started on the palace bbs ,think a few of my fellow palace fans might have tinted glasses on Brighton are on the up with no doubt,the new stadium has given the club a big lift,as for palace we have sat still for the last few years ,it's true we ha a top academe but once a player blossom we soon have to sell him on,still at least we have the joy of playing each other twice again next season

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Intresting thread that I started on the palace bbs ,think a few of my fellow palace fans might have tinted glasses on Brighton are on the up with no doubt,the new stadium has given the club a big lift,as for palace we have sat still for the last few years ,it's true we ha a top academe but once a player blossom we soon have to sell him on,still at least we have the joy of playing each other twice again next season

A reasonable fan. No insults, no fake bravado, well done!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
no vitriol pal...yeah i mind that you are gona finish above us ( this year...first time for many years)..all i am saying is enjoy this year because it aint gona last
Why won't it last? Every indication shows that we are a team on an upward curve, I'd be surprised if we can't maintain this improvement for at least a few more seasons yet.

Nothing is certain, but we've given ourselves a decent base to work from.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
3 1 6 0 5 0

but-thats-wrong-you-retard-spiderman-RRhutS.jpg

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Looked class. Always liked the look of him.

I've given up measuring transfer fees against one and other.

Jordan Henderson - £20m
Victor Moses - £2.5m

I know which player I would rather have.

Add Walcott into that. Wouldn't surprise me if Moses went to Arsenal in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here