Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans on here / away end [merged]

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Re: why no away fans area?on here BOZZA

it seems every bloody 3rd thread is about palace,can we not have a area just for these?
or am i the only one getting fed up with the same shite,different day threads

Its only because of the upcoming match with the scummers. Once march is over and we are above them in the league they will hide away behind their caravan curtains.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the thing is though, they are started by brighton fans.

i would say 50/50,bloody sad init

- - - Updated - - -

Its only because of the upcoming match with the scummers. Once march is over and we are above them in the league they will hide away behind their caravan curtains.

WEEKS AWAY YET,DONT YOU FIND IT CRINGEWORTHY

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
i would say 50/50,bloody sad init

- - - Updated - - -

WEEKS AWAY YET,DONT YOU FIND IT CRINGEWORTHY

Not sure its 50/50 to be honest, I must admit to even sometimes getting bored with the palace threads. I actually like the site because of the mix of topics, but on most days there are at least five threads on page one of The Big Board.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Perfect example of a post that turns the thread into a CPFC vs BHA fest of we are better than you ad infintum.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i can see why you f***ed off to OZ , is the "grass" greener on the other side of the fence there ???

Can't be arsed to waste the mods time by reporting this uneccessarily abusive but somewhat typical post. A change of name has done nothing to improve your outlook :nono:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
do you have the same on yours then??

Not really, I dont go on the BBS, I only go on the Holmesdale anyway. Just prefer it more, the threads regarding BHA are pretty much kept in the away fans section. I dont bother reading that anymore though as it descends into abuse rather than sensible discussion.

Jan 30, 2008
Can't be arsed to waste the mods time by reporting this uneccessarily abusive but somewhat typical post. A change of name has done nothing to improve your outlook :nono:
i've not changed my name and there's nothing abusive about my post TAKE A LOOK AT A FEW OF THE ONES I GOT A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK :dunce: I DIDN'T GO CRYING TO THE MODS :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
it seems every bloody 3rd thread is about palace,can we not have a area just for these?
or am i the only one getting fed up with the same shite,different day threads

So, Brighton fans wishing to discuss Palace should be in an away FANS end? How does that work?

Bore off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
palace on here deserve what they get......if i could be bothered to go on a palace message board i would expect to get shafted big time.......

the grass is yellow and crispy here at at the moment although it is probably nice and green in victoria.

Feb 3, 2013
I dont mind any thread to be honest as if I dont like the thread title I just by pass it and read threads that dont wind me up and ones that look interesting.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Makes no sense to have an away end considering the amount of idiocy that comes from Albion people on here.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I dont mind any thread to be honest as if I dont like the thread title I just by pass it and read threads that dont wind me up and ones that look interesting.

This. It's hardly bloody rocket science is it. If you don't want to read it, don't open it. There's loads of threads on here I don't bother opening because it's obvious whats going to be in there, and if I do open a thread that deteriorates into rubbish, I just gloss over those posts.

Is it okay for us to treat them like shit and randomly abuse them without provocation?

I reported a couple of posts from a Brighton fan abusing a Palace fan (apparently he was anyway) in what seemed like an unprovoked attack. I thought it crossed the line of 'banter' (I know how we love that word) and was completely necessary abuse of someone i was involved in a conversation with. Anyway I was soundly shouted down and told it was outrageous to report a fellow Brighton fan when said abuse was aimed at a Palace fan. Even got a nice little PM inquiring as to whether I am Palace or Brighton and suggesting I didn't have the best day on here because of it.

I thought the tribal bollocks was a bit pathetic really but wonder what the consensus of opinion on here was.

So do Palace fans engaged in conversation and not trolling deserve the dame respect as Brighton fans on here? or do they fall outside the normal realms of decency?

I am awarding this post TheMajors "White Feather" for cowardice in the face of the enemy.
white feather.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here