Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Ground - its our ground, we own it, and yes it needs a bit of modernisation, but I'd rather that than some soulless bowl on the edge of town
Squad - 2-3 players that would make your best 15 is subjective, as I would say maybe only 2-3 would make our best 15
Owner - Parish is the owner as far as I am concerned. We have 3 others, but SP has the final say, which is why textor wants out. I'd say he is at least as good an owner as Bloom
Strategy - consistently in the top 10, remind me where you finished last season? I dont think you sell when you are ready, you sell when the player has a striop and demands to leave
As I said, different answers depending on who you support, so definitely subjective
That is genuinely funny and sad in equal measures.
‘Parish is the owner as far as I’m concerned’ isn’t how it works in the real world ….

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Strategy - consistently in the top 10, remind me where you finished last season?
Not being rude mate, but Palace have finished 'top 10' in the Premier League twice in the entire history of humanity. Both times 10th, which is the lowest you can be and still be in the top 10. Last season was your best ever in the Premier League in terms of finish, points and goals scored - this is your absolute peak. And it's still a long way off our best season.

All that said, I actually think Palace and Parish have done a pretty good job, given the resources they have - I think you do really well identifying a gem or two every season and surely that isn't just spawny luck. All in all, fair play Palace. And I hope you have an absolutely horrendous season, finishing just outside the relegation zone despite having the fewest goals scored all season. x

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ground - its our ground, we own it, and yes it needs a bit of modernisation, but I'd rather that than some soulless bowl on the edge of town
Squad - 2-3 players that would make your best 15 is subjective, as I would say maybe only 2-3 would make our best 15
Owner - Parish is the owner as far as I am concerned. We have 3 others, but SP has the final say, which is why textor wants out. I'd say he is at least as good an owner as Bloom
Strategy - consistently in the top 10, remind me where you finished last season? I dont think you sell when you are ready, you sell when the player has a striop and demands to leave
As I said, different answers depending on who you support, so definitely subjective
Thank you

You’ve cheered me up massively tonight. I’ve had some really shit news about a close friend and you’ve genuinely made me chuckle with your combination of drivel, nonsense and utter delusion 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I have thought this for a while. there must be a way of putting a sensor in the ball to know the exact moment the ball was kicked and then use the GPS tracker as the reference point for offside. All GPS tracker must be located in the same place on each player.
Each and every player could wear one of these, according to personal preference, with a GPS sensor embedded.
Three_buttplugs.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here