Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Got to be better than their PaLLLLLLLLace start to the season a few years ago!
Think you may have strayed a dodgy back pass with that one and let Dougie in.

They finished four points above us.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We’re on a slow burn , let’s see how the season goes .
I wouldn't bother. It'll be somewhere between 10th and 15th like it has been every season since 2013. It must get boring.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I wouldn't bother. It'll be somewhere between 10th and 15th like it has been every season since 2013. It must get boring.
You make that out to be a bad thing for some reason ? There has also been 1 FA. Cup final and 1 FA cup semi final.

Not bad in 11 years compared to the rest of palaces history

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You make that out to be a bad thing for some reason ? There has also been 1 FA. Cup final and 1 FA cup semi final.

Not bad in 11 years compared to the rest of palaces history
Yep one stint in Europe and they’re world beaters 😏

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can see why you annoy people here

You make that out to be a bad thing for some reason ? There has also been 1 FA. Cup final and 1 FA cup semi final.. Not bad in 11 years compared to the rest of palaces history
Yeah, but surely it would be more fun with a little flirt with relegation or Europe.

More important things, will you get to see any of the Middlesex match ? I'm quite excited about it even though we are already up.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I can see why you annoy people here

Yeah, but surely it would be more fun with a little flirt with relegation or Europe.

More important things, will you get to see any of the Middlesex match ? I'm quite excited about it even though we are already up.
No I have just spent the last few weeks with Mrs Loz inter railing round Italy, I kept in touch with the cricket but not so much with the football.

In Milan for the last few days before we either get the train to Lyon and then the Eurostar back to London or fly back to Gatwick. I know this sounds a bit nerdish but the train today from Bologna to Madrid went at 300 KMH, Mrs Loz said I looked like a kiddie in a sweet shop….what have I become 😁

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No I have just spent the last few weeks with Mrs Loz inter railing round Italy, I kept in touch with the cricket but not so much with the football.

In Milan for the last few days before we either get the train to Lyon and then the Eurostar back to London or fly back to Gatwick. I know this sounds a bit nerdish but the train today from Bologna to Madrid went at 300 KMH, Mrs Loz said I looked like a kiddie in a sweet shop….what have I become 😁
That's my kind of nerd. I spent hours working out how I would have got to the Goldstone Ground by train had Beeching not made his cuts. I remember being very excited the first time I traveled on the Uckfield line. And that wasn't that long ago.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Higher attendances
Better ground
Better squad
Better owners
Better strategy
Unbeaten this season

And, yes, a “stint in Europe” which is what you thought you’d be getting next season. But you have yet to win a league game.

Not world beaters, no Albion fan has claimed that. But we are Palace beaters (42-38) and you’re in our shadow now.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
So with Textor’s attempt at purchasing Everton failing, what does this now mean for Palace.
A status quo in terms of ownership, but it surely isn’t ideal to have a major shareholder who has stated his desire to invest elsewhere, still a major shareholder of Palace?
Or have I missed something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here