Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Guehi is off to Liverpool I believe.
If I remember correctly Chelsea have a buy-back clause in the deal.
So in theory if anyone comes in for him Chelsea can gazump them.

I suspect that might put Liverpool off
Alternatively they might just put in a silly offer, to trigger Boehly into a purchase they don't need and can't afford.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Apart from it was…

Michael Olise has completed his move from Crystal Palace to Bayern Munich. The Bundesliga side will pay £50.8m (€60m) including add-ons to bring the 22-year old to Germany.

Not really we heard it often enough when it happened no one was surprised, in fact we were glad it wasn’t to an English club. You have also got to remember his career at palace was very stop and start due to injury, so it’s nice to remember his last 10 games.
I seem to recall that Guehi, himself was entitled to some of the transfer fee.
If so, that is a pretty poor return for such a talented player.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I seem to recall that Guehi, himself was entitled to some of the transfer fee.
If so, that is a pretty poor return for such a talented player.
Christ ! I don’t know the ins and outs of the players contracts, but maybe if they had not got the terms written in their contracts they wanted they wouldn’t have signed for palace and gone elsewhere?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Christ ! I don’t know the ins and outs of the players contracts, but maybe if they had not got the terms written in their contracts they wanted they wouldn’t have signed for palace and gone elsewhere?
That’s a very fair point, as always Loz. Some clubs will allow this and other clubs won’t. Not to say one method is right and the other wrong.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think it was asses as part of his renewal last season, when he knocked Chelsea back.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Apart from it was…

Michael Olise has completed his move from Crystal Palace to Bayern Munich. The Bundesliga side will pay £50.8m (€60m) including add-ons to bring the 22-year old to Germany.

Not really we heard it often enough when it happened no one was surprised, in fact we were glad it wasn’t to an English club. You have also got to remember his career at palace was very stop and start due to injury, so it’s nice to remember his last 10 games.
We got £125m for Caicedo

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think you are missing the point, he signed his new contract with the proviso that if a team in the champions league came asking and 60m was offered, then he could go if he wanted, they did and he did.

TBF I think everyone’s happy with the outcome.
Yep - and it's why we only got £45m for Ali Mac.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It has started. New away dressing rooms are being moved to the lower holmesdale so the portacabins can be taken away thus freeing up that corner as the work on clearing parts of the ground commences. The state of the art new stand will be magnificent.
I had a look at the Nigels official site for an update since this crap, gullible post from Palace's most boring poster.

Any progress, photos, etc? Nope.

But there was this:

May I draw your attention to this line:

The famous Selhurst Park portacabin, situated between the Main Stand and Holmesdale Road Stand, will also be removed as part of the works to improve access for construction traffic and to allow the construction of the support towers for the stand’s roof.

"The famous Selhurst Park portacabin".

Where to start? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I had a look at the Nigels official site for an update since this crap, gullible post from Palace's most boring poster.

Any progress, photos, etc? Nope.

But there was this:

May I draw your attention to this line:

"The famous Selhurst Park portacabin".

Where to start? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
The ground is so bad the portacabin is famous! It maybe worth a polite reminder that we started the focal portacabin trend at Withdean

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm surprised that 'famous' Parkhurst Cell portakabin isn't a Grade II listed building like the Cottage and Johnny Haynes stand at Fulham.

It's a stunning piece of architecture.
We will all miss it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here