Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan starts crap "Buckley to Everton" rumour. zzzz

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Perhaps a slight change to the Thread title might help people from taking this seriously [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]?

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
I am a big fan of Will and would hate to see him go; now remember he is a delicate chap who needs wrapping in cotton wool and can't see his sick record making him robust enough for Everton and the like...long may he remain at the albion

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I'm not a Palace fan. I can spell for a start. I'm only saying.... a load of shite i made up

"....from when they was kids together" is PISS POOR English. You are a pikey, get back to your caravan for more home schooling on nicking stuff and bigging up while wearing shitty tats and chav clobber.
You c-nt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know I'm going to get shot down for this but bear with me.

I have a friend who has some family from Abidjan. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like Mayo, Tiltman etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Abidjan knows Zaha from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move back to his first club, ASEC Mimosas in Jan for a fee of £50m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Thornton Heath but ASEC are looking like being in the African champions league next year and Mimosas is a lot closer to his family than New Addington.

Most of you will tell me this is bullsh1t, and I don't blame you for saying it. I've asked my mate to keep me updated as soon as he knows if he has made his mind up, if he finds out. If he does i'll update this thread.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Buckley to Everton

HELLO!! why are most people ignoring El pres's posts? THIS IS BULLSHIT MADE UP BY PALACE TROLL.
Or has your outrage only allowing you selective view of posts.
THIS IS BOLLOCKS

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I know I'm going to get shot down for this but bear with me.

I have a friend who has some family from Abidjan. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like Mayo, Tiltman etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Abidjan knows Zaha from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move back to his first club, ASEC Mimosas in Jan for a fee of £50m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Thornton Heath but ASEC are looking like being in the African champions league next year and Mimosas is a lot closer to his family than New Addington.

Most of you will tell me this is bullsh1t, and I don't blame you for saying it. I've asked my mate to keep me updated as soon as he knows if he has made his mind up, if he finds out. If he does i'll update this thread.

:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How about thread title =
Idiot Palace fan (me) starts crap "Buckley to Everton" rumour. zzzz

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I'm not a Palace fan. I can spell for a start. I'm only saying.... a load of shite i made up

"....from when they was kids together" is PISS POOR English. You are a pikey, get back to your caravan for more home schooling on nicking stuff and bigging up while wearing shitty tats and chav clobber.
You c-nt.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I know I'm going to get shot down for this so I created a new account just to post this to be anon.

I have a friend who has some family from Oldham. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like messi, rooney etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Oldham knows Buckley from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move to Everton in Jan for a fee of £5m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Brighton but Everton are looking like being in the champions league next year and Liverpool is a lot closer to his family up north than Brighton is.

Cheers.

did you fancy eating my arse then ...??

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
You c-nt.

Twizzle displays such beautiful use of grammar and linguistic abilities.

It's a forum chaps don't be idiots over S.P.A.G focus on content. It was a fair attempt at a wind up 5/10 in my opinion.
When will people work out that if you really want to go on a wind up then use a proxy?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
HELLO!! why are most people ignoring El pres's posts? THIS IS BULLSHIT MADE UP BY PALACE TROLL.
Or has your outrage only allowing you selective view of posts.
THIS IS BOLLOCKS

Weird isn't it? A moderator says "this is a wind-up post made by a Palace troll", and people are STILL going "Naa, can't see him going to Everton myself". Another victory for Palace, not only have they got the better team at the moment, they appear to have the brighter fans as well!:facepalm:

toff79

Aug 8, 2011
Btw, I would think zaha would be a more likely target for middle ranking teams like Everton.

Everton certainly have a chance of top 4 other then the Manchester clubs the rest of the league is very open Everton Newcastle spurs arsenal Chelsea Liverpool will all be fighting for 3rd -8th

having said that if anyone thinks Everton have got 5m to gamble on a unproven championship player that hardly ever completes 90min they are living in cloud cuckoo land

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Weird isn't it? A moderator says "this is a wind-up post made by a Palace troll", and people are STILL going "Naa, can't see him going to Everton myself". Another victory for Palace, not only have they got the better team at the moment, they appear to have the brighter fans as well!:facepalm:

Aren't most people being theoretical? Surely that displays higher level thought processes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here