Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan starts crap "Buckley to Everton" rumour. zzzz

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
New poster in bullshit transfer rumours? I'm shocked.

IP address and ban please Bozza.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
............IP address is the same as oghash, a Palace troll.

Bans all round methinks!

*StrapsOnModJackboots*

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Buckley to Everton

Btw, I would think zaha would be a more likely target for middle ranking teams like Everton.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Doesn't having a second account mean that both accounts get banned?

Sometimes, although in the past the mods have merged accounts under the 'usual' or better-known name. This name would then appear on all posts, regardless of which account was used to create them.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
............IP address is the same as oghash, a Palace troll.

Bans all round methinks!

*StrapsOnModJackboots*

Now THAT is what the mods are for. Rumour quashed and joker banned almost before he got to send the initial thread. Great work EL P.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I know I'm going to get shot down for this so I created a new account just to post this to be anon.

I have a friend who has some family from Oldham. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like messi, rooney etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Oldham knows Buckley from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move to Everton in Jan for a fee of £5m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Brighton but Everton are looking like being in the champions league next year and Liverpool is a lot closer to his family up north than Brighton is.

Most of you will tell me this is bullsh1t, and I don't blame you for saying it. I've asked my mate to keep me updated as soon as he knows if he has made his mind up, if he finds out. If he does i'll update this thread.

Cheers.
bullshit-true-twxt-wow-Favim.com-370177_large.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is it, by any chance, the same person who's amended the Will Buckley wikipedia page?

That has now been removed but the modification was

'After a somewhat of a good start to the 2012/13 season, compared to his team mates, he has agreed to a move to Everton in the next transfer window for an initial 5 million pounds which would rise to 15 million with add ons. The reason he cited for moving was because he was tired of standing with his back against a wall in Brighton. '

Posted by a homophobic Palace goon. IpAddress available on Wikipedia.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Whilst I have absolutely no idea whether this rumour has any legs or not (but given that it is on here I very much doubt it has).

I'm finding it amusing that given the stick you lot give Palace for thinking Zaha is worth billions that you think Buckley is worth more than £5m. If we were to sell Buckley for £5m that would be an incredible bit of business. Talk about blue and white tinted specs!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here