Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan starts crap "Buckley to Everton" rumour. zzzz

reddock12

Nov 22, 2012
I know I'm going to get shot down for this so I created a new account just to post this to be anon.

I have a friend who has some family from Oldham. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like messi, rooney etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Oldham knows Buckley from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move to Everton in Jan for a fee of £5m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Brighton but Everton are looking like being in the champions league next year and Liverpool is a lot closer to his family up north than Brighton is.

Most of you will tell me this is bullsh1t, and I don't blame you for saying it. I've asked my mate to keep me updated as soon as he knows if he has made his mind up, if he finds out. If he does i'll update this thread.

Cheers.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't particularly want to shoot you down, but you could well just be a Palace fan making mischief - there are enough of them on here.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

I know I'm going to get shot down for this so I created a new account just to post this to be anon.

I have a friend who has some family from Oldham. He hates football so no real reason to lie plus it makes it more likely if you ask me because he doesn't really know any player names except the global names like messi, rooney etc.

Anyway he said some relation of his in Oldham knows Buckley from when they was kids together. He said that he is deciding at the moment if he should move to Everton in Jan for a fee of £5m plus various add ons.

Aparently he is torn, says he loves Brighton but Everton are looking like being in the champions league next year and Liverpool is a lot closer to his family up north than Brighton is.

Most of you will tell me this is bullsh1t, and I don't blame you for saying it. I've asked my mate to keep me updated as soon as he knows if he has made his mind up, if he finds out. If he does i'll update this thread.

Cheers.

:ban:

reddock12

Nov 22, 2012
Ban me if you like? I only created this so I could contribute to other threads without being abused on my other account. I said you'd shoot me down. I just thought people would want to know, sorry for annoying you obviously.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ban me if you like? I only created this so I could contribute to other threads without being abused on my other account. I said you'd shoot me down. I just thought people would want to know, sorry for annoying you obviously.

Now sod off back to Croydon !!!! ( Buckley for £5M , my arse )

reddock12

Nov 22, 2012
I'm not a Palace fan. I can spell for a start. I'm only saying what I've been told. If a club like Everton comes in and he does decide to move, they might just cash in rathre than have an unhappy player. It might not be true, I just don't understand why someone who knows that much about football he asked me if gazza was playing the other night against sweden would make this up.

Anyway, I won't be logging on this account again. Well I will in Jan to say I told you so if this actually happens.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

As another has said, not the most far-fetched rumour. However, there's a clear lack of courage to not be willing to express your words side by side with your identity.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I created a new account just to post this to be anon.
Ban me if you like? I only created this so I could contribute to other threads without being abused on my other account.
Are we allowed more than one account? If so, thanks for sharing. If not, can the mods ban all of your accounts please.

I have a friend
I find this hard to believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not a Palace fan. I can spell for a start. I'm only saying what I've been told. If a club like Everton comes in and he does decide to move, they might just cash in rathre than have an unhappy player. It might not be true, I just don't understand why someone who knows that much about football he asked me if gazza was playing the other night against sweden would make this up.

Anyway, I won't be logging on this account again. Well I will in Jan to say I told you so if this actually happens.

Fair enough, but to have any credibility you would have been better off posting this with your normal account and post history. As it is, it is about as believable as a dream.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
why not have the balls to post with your main? Alt accounts should be banned just to put a stop to this sort of crap imo.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: Buckley to Everton

why not have the balls to post with your main? Alt accounts should be banned just to put a stop to this sort of crap imo.

Because his main account is a Palace poster.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Buckley to Everton

Everton are looking like being in the champions league next year

Do they? Everton currently lie 5th 3 points behind WBA. Are you suggesting that West Brom are going to end up in the champions league? I would think that Everton are highly unlikely to finish in the top four. Your post also suggests that alongside your friend, you also know little about football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here