Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace down to ten early on

D

Deleted member 18477

Hopefully someone like Wigan buys bolasie in January. Zaha will go to arsenal or man Utd by the looks of it. And hopefully Murray fucks off as well!

Oh and speroni can f*** off too.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The sad truth seems to be that the Nigels have built a team with real attacking flair this year. I know it's only the half way point and a lot can happen but I find it hard to see us finishing above them this year, even if we do find a striker in January. I don't see Holloway letting his team go off the boil and I don't imagine they are going to sell players in January when they are in real promotion contention. Unless somebody is offering obscene money they can easily say "come back in five months" and see if they can get promotion.

Sigh!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The sad truth seems to be that the Nigels have built a team with real attacking flair this year. I know it's only the half way point and a lot can happen but I find it hard to see us finishing above them this year, even if we do find a striker in January. I don't see Holloway letting his team go off the boil and I don't imagine they are going to sell players in January when they are in real promotion contention. Unless somebody is offering obscene money they can easily say "come back in five months" and see if they can get promotion.

Sigh!

There's a LONG way to go.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They play Zaha and Bolasie every match,look what we do,KLL has been on fire but will he start next game?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They play Zaha and Bolasie every match,look what we do,KLL has been on fire but will he start next game?

Watford are a huge side, very physical and not about pace, will be interesting to see how we set it up. One of our really poor performances at their place and got max points for it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Julian Speroni best goalie in the Championship according to Peter Beagle
Funny that, considering they've got 'the best wide players in the Championship' too...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done Huddersfield!

D

Deleted member 18477

f***ing hell diving c**t! Why do refs ALWAYS want to even things up? Never a red. Cheating pricks as usual!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here