Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace down to ten early on

Feb 14, 2010
Just under 18 thousand is shocking disgraceful and pathetic.;)
We are not a big club and neither are you lot

One half of that is true, but the other more up for debate, as a club who get more through the gate than Leeds or Derby and a third of the premier league, despite being in a division below seem quite big.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
1 win in 6 and 7 conceded in 3. With the possibility of losing players.

You can call it both ways can't you and whilst your crowds are poor even with greatly reduced ticket prices your board may decide they need the cash?
Time will tellm

clutching at straws again...your recent record is? not so good I think..and possibility of losing players? Bridcutt and cms off in Jan? well you probably wouldnt miss cms but the other guy...?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Oh Phallus, why so bitter?

Palace go down to 10 men after ten minutes, still dominate the game and end up with a point.
Brighton go down to 10 men after ten minutes, get utterly hammered and lose 3-0.

If you describe a run of 1 defeat in 20 games as 'the wheels coming off', I can't wait until we're back on form :) We would probably have won comfortably yet again tonight but for a moment of stupidity from Delaney.

Besides, Holloway said we're not selling in January and we're after another couple of forwards to score EVEN MORE goals. Looks like a season of midtable mediocrity for Brighton while Palace fight for automatic promotion. Merry Christmas :O

Look Seaside,

We all know you hang on to CPFC2010 quotes like a baby on mummies apron strings but do you honestly believe that you will get a couple of forwards "which will score EVEN more goals" and take you to the promise land? Like some else has said, where are you getting the money from? I dont think CPFC2010 will just splash out millions on the hope you get promoted. One of your big players, maybe two, will have to go before anyone comes in.

There's a lot of people on the BBS that think you dont have the legs to maintain this run. Think i read that last night's result has ruined many of your xmas's for not being top over xmas and you are questioning IH already tinkering with the team?

I for one will be happy with a 7th place finish or lower as i have repeatedly said i don't think we are good enough to go up this season unless we bring in a few special players in Jan. We have nothing to lose - You, on the other hand, have it all to lose.

BBS will be in meltdown in May.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Oh to have a fully fit team with Vicente when we play Palace next year.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wondered where you will be getting the money from to purchase new players without selling first?? That is unless you decide to spend above your means and bump everyone again when you fall flat on your face

We will do things in 2 year cycles , we will go for it this season with the sale of Wilf at the end of the season as our back up ( assuming we don't go up ) personally I'd be more concerned about your situation when the financial reports are released , a part of me thinks auld tone has started to take a slice of the pie to try to claw back some of his massive investment !

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Feck off - Speroni was the only reason they didn't take a sound beating at home today from a Club who was in League 1 last season. Looks like the wheels are coming off the caravan since the Wurzel gimp has settled in.

:D getting rattled phallus ? You need to get out of your little cyber world and re enter the real world :clap:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh to have a fully fit team with Vicente when we play Palace next year.

??? Who's this vincente fella ? Is he a transfer target for January ? I can't say I've ever heard of him !

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We will do things in 2 year cycles , we will go for it this season with the sale of Wilf at the end of the season as our back up ( assuming we don't go up ) personally I'd be more concerned about your situation when the financial reports are released , a part of me thinks ould tone has stated to take a slice of the pie to try to claw back some of his massive investment !

My god you spout some shit

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We will do things in 2 year cycles , we will go for it this season with the sale of Wilf at the end of the season as our back up ( assuming we don't go up ) personally I'd be more concerned about your situation when the financial reports are released , a part of me thinks ould tone has stated to take a slice of the pie to try to claw back some of his massive investment !

No need to wait for the accounts, we all know they'll be grim in March. All down to massive overspend on non playing budgets. Action has been taken already to rectify this, with a new chief exec tasked with raising revenue and cutting waste. It's all in hand so no need for your concern and speculation over this.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I love the Holloway quote in the papers today, he thought it was unfair to send off his player for one rash challenge so early in the game. Strange he didn't think that a couple of weeks ago.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København

Tony has been a Brighton supporter since birth and his father before him, there is no way he'd try to rinse the Albion. If he wanted to make a mint out of us he could have simply put an interest rate on the 130m odd he has invested rather that doing it interest free. It is also non-secured so he can't just take it all back.

Also just look at the sheer amount of money our stadium makes. Over 26k every week spend a minimum of a fiver each time and the club shop is ALWAYS packed to the rafters. This isn't 26k in on a fiver either but paying too money for championship football. Not saying that is great for us but it definitely will make sure the club is secure.

I'm simply unable to see where u could get the money for new players from? Unless it is borrowed again like you started before your last financial downfall. I'm honest enough to say your starting 11 is good enough to get you promoted but if either of your front 3 get injured you are well and truly f***ed.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
OK, name the last time we went into administration, Seaside.

You didn't go into admin because it didn't exist back then. Clubs used to go bust instead (see Aldershot for example). You turned round to your creditors and said 'take x in the pound or get nothing'. If you are unaware of this then you may wish to see a real fan like El-P for clarification.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
do you really believe he will ever play for you again??? Sicknote Vicente...greatest player to wear the shirt, just doesn't wear it very often

Not a sicknote. Just hibernating.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seems odd of you to use Palace's high league placing as a stick to try to beat them with over attendances. And £10 a ticket? Seems even odder in these times when many fans are being priced out to turn your nose at a club for making tickets at a far more affordable price.

Sometimes I wonder if you get this whole football rivalry thing Rapper. It doesn't matter what you ACTUALLY/RATIONALLY think in any debate involving Crystal Palace Football Club. Get yourself a dictionary and look up the word 'propaganda' or read 'Alistair Campbell - I Did It My Way' and stop making sensible posts because no points are being scored for Brighton and Hove Albion FC by doing it your way are they?

Merry Christmas :)

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
8 pages on a Palace game...

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here