Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away 01/12/12

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Millwall got the same as us 2600

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
tea and biscuits and people over reacting to a football match ............... sounds familier

There was even some sandwiches Das

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you behave yourselfs the allocation might be increased for the following season ( assuming we both stay in the league ) Das reich and wcp you have been warned :wink: Also you will be kept in after the final whistle or kettled in park road behind the WALL ! its for your own safety after all :smile:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
We gave Millwall the same.

I would rather see a AW full of Brighton and a superb atmosphere, then a 1/4 full AW and a shit atmosphere. :(

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Does anyone know how many tickets they gave to Millwall last week?

Shame about the allocation and being kept behind afterwards. I know it's tit for tat but I expect the same to happen to the palace fans when we play them at the Amex.
I doubt very much if we will hold them in after final whistle at the amex,i personelly hope not as it deflects away from what we try to acheive in the away end.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Glad I had already decided to keep away from the shit hole. As previously said, Charlton a much better proposition.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think last year they kept some Palace back, the ones seated in the AW, and put a wall up at the top of the Holmsdale road to stop Palace fans using their normal route home.

palace fans (and I can understand their frustration) weren't happy.

Strange thing is that we all ended up arriving at the station at the same time!

Giving it a miss this year.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think last year they kept some Palace back, the ones seated in the AW, and put a wall up at the top of the Holmsdale road to stop Palace fans using their normal route home.

palace fans (and I can understand their frustration) weren't happy.

Strange thing is that we all ended up arriving at the station at the same time!

Giving it a miss this year.
This is what happened totally unbelievable , took a long detour and bumped into you lot at norwood junction !:mad:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Surely it makes sense to let the (lesser amount of) fans away first (in case you were wondering, I was suggesting Brighton fans). Primarily because they will have further to travel.

Well you either hold back 2600 people or you hold back 10,000 people - obviously they would want to piss off as least amount of people as possible - so we will be held in.

Would be exactly the same for them at our place though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well you either hold back 2600 people or you hold back 10,000 people - obviously they would want to piss off as least amount of people as possible - so we will be held in.

Would be exactly the same for them at our place though.

They didn't hold back all the Palace fans last year, just those who were in the AW stand. No Palace fans were held back at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here