Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 4 up against Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I will take our future over Palace's past all day long........be in the here and now,move along please,next!!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You won't have a say if a decent club comes in for him in the summer. Once he wants away you'll have to let him go

Of course, but unless a big four team do come in this year he's ours. Of course, if Arsenal/United/City/Chelsea decide they want him early, he'll leave if the bid is right.

After turning down Newcastle it's clear that only a top, top club will do for Wilf.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
So, if your attendances, and therefore income, were so much better than ours, why did you twice go into administration? Where did all that extra money go?
We, on the other hand, had shit crowds, much less money to play with and yet avoided administration by ,initially, selling our best players and then selling our ground.
We kept our integrity while your club cheated twice.
You may have had the higher League position and all that went with it, but you obtained it by cheating.
You can spout all the statistics you like, but you follow a morally bankrupt club. I'd rather follow my team in the lower divisions than your bunch of cheats in the Championship .

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: change the record you ****:D

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Now now calm yourself down its only a game and a bit of banter :D no need to get all upset coz of a bit of name calling!! you lot give it out dont ya? so take some banter back.
Of course I would say it to your face I'm a big 20 stone **** myself

Have a great Monday, hope you enjoyed the match as much as I did:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here