Palace 4 up against Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Thank you major

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Listen twat face, this is an Albion message board and will insult you when I please. If you don't like it then f*** off you tin pot Muppet.

Water off a ducks back mate . Listen i can post what i want and if you dont like it thats your problem .

This could be the start of Watford slide. Selling club, mediocre manager, poor support and they will struggle for the rest of the season. I am only sorry that we played so badly at their place as they were there for the taking.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Watford didnt play that badly really , we played ok but where very clinical . It wasnt a 4 nill game thou .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
He will leave when the time is right , it might be 3 months or longer . Either way both parties will benefit .

Dougie probably put his arm around Wilf a couple of years ago and said, "Sign up fo 5 years, we are a club going places now we have 4 millionaire Chairmen".

2 years down the line Wilf is thinking, "f***! All weve signed is a Brighton reject and another cast off who I remember scoring against us when I was in the stands all those years ago, those Pikey ***** have stiffed me!" I'll be 24 before I can walk out of this chicken shit outfit. No clubs going to spunk up £10 million. If I am worth that why did I sign a 5 year contract with a club that has no fans and is favourites for the drop at the beginning of the season? I'm Outta here!"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dougie probably put his arm around Wilf a couple of years ago and said, "Sign up fo 5 years, we are a club going places now we have 4 millionaire Chairmen".

2 years down the line Wilf is thinking, "f***! All weve signed is a Brighton reject and another cast off who I remember scoring against us when I was in the stands all those years ago, those Pikey ***** have stiffed me!" I'll be 24 before I can walk out of this chicken shit outfit. No clubs going to spunk up £10 million. If I am worth that why did I sign a 5 year contract with a club that has no fans and is favourites for the drop at the beginning of the season? I'm Outta here!"
Just signed a new improved contract , good story mind .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Let's ban anyone who starts anymore of these threads. I want to hear about BHAFC, not some club from south London who's irrelevant to this board.
It would be a bit boring sitting in your self indulgent bubble talking about attendances all the time .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Let's ban anyone who starts anymore of these threads. I want to hear about BHAFC, not some club from south London who's irrelevant to this board.

Oh shut up, its been a long time since weve been able to laud it over Palace bigtime even if it is attendences and a 6 point gap.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh shut up, its been a long time since weve been able to laud it over Palace bigtime even if it is attendences and a 6 point gap.
Laud it big time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here