Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 4 up against Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your obsession is quite embarrassing.

what football rivalry? Palace dont have much more, 4 points. Would you prefer we threaten to kill each other? would you piss off back to posting your usual bollocks on various other topics JCL.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
what football rivalry? Palace dont have much more, 4 points. Would you prefer we threaten to kill each other? would you piss off back to posting your usual bollocks on various other topics JCL.

Ad hominem, I feel for you. Oh, and JCL? Oh, okay then. If you don't want JCLs, our attendances will be lower next year. Shooting yourself in your own foot, so why don't you stop posting your usual bollocks about attendances.

This is hardly rivalry, but awful attempts to belittle a smaller club. I couldn't give a f*** about attendances, more the results on the pitch. I want points, not f***ing i've gotta a bigger crowd than you nonsense

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
same as Buckley then ????? how sad are you wishing someone dead because he doesn't play for the weeds

Tbh I'm with you & Dougie on this. f***ing dreadful thing to wish on anybody & totally unnecessary. If he had any decency he'd withdraw the statement & apologise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tbh I'm with you & Dougie on this. f***ing dreadful thing to wish on anybody & totally unnecessary. If he had any decency he'd withdraw the statement & apologise.

Fat chance of that, oh hang on he is big belly :)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Zaha most likely only signed that contract because he knows he'll get game time. He'll probably wait around another year before looking to go to the PL, would make sense. f*** staying around there for 5 more years.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Zaha most likely only signed that contract because he knows he'll get game time. He'll probably wait around another year before looking to go to the PL, would make sense. f*** staying around there for 5 more years.
Thats correct , that last bit soured an otherwise good post.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
He's a cheating little muppet. Hope he goes out tonight and gets run over and dies.

:nono: Sorry fella, but i'm sure, actually, i hope your post was tongue in cheek, but i think you need to realise you have caused offence amongst other NSC users, and i hope you can be man enough to apologise

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Watford are shit. Mind you our SHITTEST performance of the season was against them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ad hominem, I feel for you. Oh, and JCL? Oh, okay then. If you don't want JCLs, our attendances will be lower next year. Shooting yourself in your own foot, so why don't you stop posting your usual bollocks about attendances.

This is hardly rivalry, but awful attempts to belittle a smaller club. I couldn't give a f*** about attendances, more the results on the pitch. I want points, not f***ing i've gotta a bigger crowd than you nonsense

If you dont give a f*** about crowds why do you join in with your own ad Hominem/ Passive/aggressive quips about being embarresed. why dont you just f*** off and suck the shit out of big bellies arse. Proove you are what you eat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If his post offends you that much then report it. I bet some of the forum snitches already have.

Indeed, Grass City tonight on NSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here