Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 4 up against Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wonder how many watford where there and Groupon? Bet less than 10,000 paying palace fans..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wonder how many watford where there and Groupon? Bet less than 10,000 paying palace fans..

It certainly looks like they have included the non attending STH's in that total.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It certainly looks like they have included the non attending STH's in that total.

I am amazed they are still playing championship football. Zaha was an idiot for signing a 5 year contract,or badly advised, bet the transfer request goes in at the end of the season. Bolton wont be paying £5mill if they go down, he'll go for about £3mil.,

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Blah Blah Blah ! 6 points now and closing .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am amazed they are still playing championship football. Zaha was an idiot for signing a 5 year contract,or badly advised, bet the transfer request goes in at the end of the season. Bolton wont be paying £5mill if they go down, he'll go for about £3mil.,
Your username is apt . He is a class act is wilf , we will cherish him while he is here .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Is the "Safe From Relegation" party booked for next week ? 3 months earlier than scheduled :lolol: Only 6 points behind us and we've got the same goal difference I notice.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011

Gaining ground on a team who aren't playing a league game that weekend isn't much to crow about. Is that as good as it gets for Palace? We're busy this weekend with a little cup competition you might be vaguely aware of (here's a clue, it's the one that actually means something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here