wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
264681_112434805517501_100002529465967_107924_7540757_n.jpg

Padded seats, yeah right !!!!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
To be fair, I read it simply as a tounge-in-cheek post, in response to the work currently being done at the Amex.

Red'n'Blue clearly has a sense of humour, something a lot of Albion fans seem to lack.

Yeah, fair comment. I read it as a tongue in cheek post too so good luck to him, but he is still a Palace fan so deserving of an equally tongue in cheek response rather than outright abuse.

I suspect they will need that sense of humour for a few more years before they can post images of a newly finished stadium on here.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well we have the biggest Tv in South London.
The biggest TV....Wow,when in the riots did you nick that,you stole the St Pauli song...padded seats,you should give them to us to make up for the nine you destroyed at the Amex...you cannot afford a new stadium...so you are going to upgrade the bog of Selhurst to a toilet...oh you destroyed the one at the Amex as well....lol!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Come on guys cant you see the irony here, a few padded seats and going to an athletics stadium, top post R&B, Palace you may be, but chat between rivals needs more of this sometimes, rather than some of crap from your fellow supporters on here and the total bellends from Southampton.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
The biggest TV....Wow,when in the riots did you nick that,you stole the St Pauli song...padded seats,you should give them to us to make up for the nine you destroyed at the Amex...you cannot afford a new stadium...so you are going to upgrade the bog of Selhurst to a toilet...oh you destroyed the one at the Amex as well....lol!

OH wow, Nine seats. Oh how will i sleep at night. As for the toilets, they were in a very poor state when we arrived TBF. The stewards said they hadn't repaired the damage Leeds had caused because they anticipated we would just destroy it all again. Im not saying we didn't do any damage.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Come on guys cant you see the irony here, a few padded seats and going to an athletics stadium, top post R&B, Palace you may be, but chat between rivals needs more of this sometimes, rather than some of crap from your fellow supporters on here and the total bellends from Southampton.

:salute:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Red n Blue, I stand to be corrected but I thought Selhurst was owned by Ron Noades. When did he sell up and for how much?

Well its all very complicated.

Noades owned it. SJ wanted to buy it but Noades quoted him £12million. Jordan then asked someone to buy it for him. Jordan announced he had purchased the stadium.

But instead the rent got increased to £1.1million a season.

Club goes into admin. Cpfc2010 buy the stadium from Lloyds.

Everyone is happy.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well its all very complicated.

Noades owned it. SJ wanted to buy it but Noades quoted him £12million. Jordan then asked someone to buy it for him. Jordan announced he had purchased the stadium.

But instead the rent got increased to £1.1million a season.

Club goes into admin. Cpfc2010 buy the stadium from Lloyds.

Everyone is happy.

I'm not!

Browett seems to be a good bloke, proper fan. I wonder how much say he has within CPFC2010 however.

Seems to me like he is a mouthpiece, someone to appease the fans without really knowing what the agenda is.

Can't for the life of me think where I may have heard that before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here