Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen to Brighton 5/6 on Skybet

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Is someone having a joke?

People putting bets on it more money than sense?

Tony Bloom having a joke?

This just can't be true can it!?!

Next odds are Sompey at 8/1 and Everton at 10/1.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That is a joke, I not wasting my money on Sid Owen pulling on the blue and whites stripes and running out at the Amex in August :facepalm:

i think you better get your coat

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Lets see what news next week brings if the rumours are true.......

We could never afford him.He`s injury prone.He`s over the hill..........but just imagine going to that first game and seeing owen walking out looking sexy in the blue and white. I`ll await the facepalm and get my coat.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Are people still thinking this is just a silly rumour. This is seriously on the cards. If Owen leaves Manure then there is a massive chance of seeing him in the stripes next season. Owen wants it, Bloom wants it. Question is....does Gus??

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What a load of f***ing shit, so Owen wants to give up his Chesire aboad and his horsies to help Bloom out and play in a newly promoted Championship side for a meagre 6.5k a week. Get real. f***ing hell. Give me one decent reason why he would!?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
What a load of f***ing shit, so Owen wants to give up his Chesire aboad and his horsies to help Bloom out and play in a newly promoted Championship side for a meagre 6.5k a week. Get real. f***ing hell. Give me one decent reason why he would!?

it would be more than 6.5k a week and it would likely involve horses if he did join. i am one of those beginning to think more and more it could happen. If you look at the odds in terms of a horse race we're big favourites :facepalm: i dont get it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here