Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen is coming!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, Vicente and Owen in the same side, after years of getting excited about baz savage, if that happens I may do a very little sex wee

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be fair, Vicente and Owen in the same side, after years of getting excited about baz savage, if that happens I may do a very little sex wee

We'd be better off with Stephen Hawking and Christopher Reeve (RIP) on the pitch for all the good Vicente and Owen would be. Darren Anderton eat your heart out.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As much as I would like this to happen, mostly to stick to fingers up at the people on here who called me a liar and a **** when I first posted about the possibility of this happening in the summer, this quote is in fact misleading. Vassos Alexander told Chris Evens that on the back page of the Sun it said that Michael Owen was off to ......... Brighton and Hove Albion.
At no point was it mentioned that he 'was' coming

you lying **** :lol:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its just not going to happen......

Vicente will never play for Brighton again.

But cant wait to see Owen in a Blue and White shirt

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I have always been a big fan Owen's and squarely lay the blame for his injuries with Liverpool. He was very young when he first broke into the Liverpool team and they relied on him too much, rushing him back each time he got injured. No wander his hammy's are tighter than a guitar string. Personally I would love it if he came to the Albion, even if he only played every other game or even one in three.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If it did happen and we signed Owen, got Reyes back on loan and Vincente was fit and they were all fit and played next Tuesday wouldn't you just love to see the look on the wanky little mugs faces down at Shiturst Park ????
Would be great wouldn't it ????

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This 'rumour' is gathering pace, it's on the front page of the Man Utd web-site.

52848be8-728a-35bb.jpg

Not sure how much can be read of that. It's inn the gossip section, so probably just reporting what's in The Sun and SSN.

Sent from my phone cause I can

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well this fits well with a club that don't like to do business in January, have a wage structure that means we can't sign top players and the statement that we spent our transfer budget in the summer.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
This has to be the biggest crock of shite I've seen in a long time. If he comes to Albion I'll eat my hat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here