Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oven Cleaner

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Have you given her Clit Bang on the oven?

She might prefer to try that

On a daily basis! :thumbsup:

Well, said oven just about done, I used Cif odourlous oven cleaner, its quite expensive but does the job and best of all there are or were no nasty smells while i was doing it or (hopefully) after.

Many thanks for all your advice and tips, some i did use thanks :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Seriously if you spray the stuff on a warm oven it makes the job so much easier.

Warm her up, turn off the heat. Spray the chemicals all over her indoors and slam shut the door.

After I give it a good old soapy rub down with a sponge and washing up liquid.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know the best oven cleaner you can get...me. I am a pro oven cleaner, set myself up back in May, doing very well, all fully trained up with non caustic, non toxic cleaning solutions, I get most ovens back to nearly new.
Here is the lowdown (honestly) all supermarket oven cleaners are crap allegedly , and the worst by a long way is the spray one mentioned in previous posts. As it is a spray it will get into parts of the oven that you cannot get to, to wipe it away ( like the holes in front of the fan) then when you heat the oven up it turns into a white powder and smells, and you are cooking in that.
They are all very toxic and caustic so the residue will eventually eat into the enamel.
Do not breathe it in especially if you have asthma.
Get it on your skin, burns like f**k
Self cleaning ovens do work.... at 600 degrees (more modern very expensive ovens are better) one answer is to put some water in a pyrex bowl turn the oven up and let the steam clean it.
I see this all day, shitty job, but nobody likes cleaning their oven, so I do it, and phone has not stopped since I started.
Get the job done properly.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Seriously if you spray the stuff on a warm oven it makes the job so much easier.

Warm her up, turn off the heat. Spray the chemicals all over her indoors and slam shut the door.

After I give it a good old soapy rub down with a sponge and washing up liquid.

I did that, ......but what about cleaning the oven??? :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I know the best oven cleaner you can get...me. I am a pro oven cleaner, set myself up back in May, doing very well, all fully trained up with non caustic, non toxic cleaning solutions, I get most ovens back to nearly new.
Here is the lowdown (honestly) all supermarket oven cleaners are crap allegedly , and the worst by a long way is the spray one mentioned in previous posts. As it is a spray it will get into parts of the oven that you cannot get to, to wipe it away ( like the holes in front of the fan) then when you heat the oven up it turns into a white powder and smells, and you are cooking in that.
They are all very toxic and caustic so the residue will eventually eat into the enamel.
Do not breathe it in especially if you have asthma.
Get it on your skin, burns like f**k
Self cleaning ovens do work.... at 600 degrees (more modern very expensive ovens are better) one answer is to put some water in a pyrex bowl turn the oven up and let the steam clean it.
I see this all day, shitty job, but nobody likes cleaning their oven, so I do it, and phone has not stopped since I started.
Get the job done properly.

Yeah great advice thanks........but i live in South Wales! :lol:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I have not cleaned the inside of my oven for 16 years and it still works really well,it has now got to the stage that I think if I clean it that it will stop working.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here