Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Shite FA Cup Draw

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why oh why oh WHY couldn't we have done the decent thing and been knocked out in Rounds one or two.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I was also severely f***ed off at this draw.
It's so far away that it'll cost a fortune to get to, it's not against a big club, so it's not even exciting, it's at a ground we went to last season, and will go to later this season, so nothing new to see, they're in the same division as us so we've already played them, and lost, and we've got to play them again at Edgeley Park and they're higher in the table and it's in a shithole.
Thoroughly shit draw altogether.
Just hope we can come through it and get Palace/Arsenal/Liverpool/United/Chelsea/City in the next round :wave:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I think the draw has been kind to us as we have a really good chance of progressing to round 4.
Going on yesterdays performance, we would get slaughtered by a half decent opposition.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i think if the draw was " kind to us " then we would of had a good day out at a top 4 team wouldnt we ?

f*** that, I want to see the Albion WIN, and then get the winners of Accrington Stanley or Barnet v Gillingham in Round 4. When was the last time we were in the 5th round?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of all the 63 teams we could have got that has to be the shittiest draw we could have got. I mean f***ing Stockport or Torquay away. No glory and a quite possible defeat. Absolute SHITHOUSE.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Of all the 63 teams we could have got that has to be the shittiest draw we could have got. I mean f***ing Stockport or Torquay away. No glory and a quite possible defeat. Absolute SHITHOUSE.

Bollocks US, if had something like Swansea or Sheffield United away it would have been CERTAIN defeat and just as little glory. At least with this draw we have a chance of getting to round 4............and then getting Swansea or Sheffield United away! :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Spot on US.
I wouldve been fairly happy with a draw away in the South to a team we could maybe have won but maybe have lost, like Swindon, Reading, Southampton etc.
But going to f***ing Stockport on an inevitably miserable day in January just does not take my fancy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bollocks US, if had something like Swansea or Sheffield United away it would have been CERTAIN defeat and just as little glory. At least with this draw we have a chance of getting to round 4............and then getting Swansea or Sheffield United away! :thumbsup:

We would have got more than a 4,000 crowd at Sheff Utd or Swansea

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
With the exception of El Presidente and a couple of others, this has got so girly ... ooooo I'm rushing upstairs to wear my wife's pink underwear in protest at having to play away at a dirty northern town like Stockport or a western bumpkin resort like Torquay. It's so unfair!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
f*** that, I want to see the Albion WIN, and then get the winners of Accrington Stanley or Barnet v Gillingham in Round 4. When was the last time we were in the 5th round?

You're wasting your time, chap. People also seem to forget that you get money for getting to the next round, it's not just about attendance money.

We would have got more than a 4,000 crowd at Sheff Utd or Swansea

Swansea v Brighton League Cup this year. Attendance 6400. If we had drawn them in the FA Cup, do you really think more Taffs would turn up for a game against a dull lower league team who they've already beaten the same year?

Sheffield United would be well under 10,000 as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are people seriously sayimg when the draw as made we were hoping we would be drawn away to f***ing Stockport or Torquay. Its a TURD Admit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here