Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our next gold [was: first, second etc...]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Had a look through the remaining events and we have a decent Gold medal chance in about 8-10 events. 4 of them being cycling (5 if you include BMX).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
(5 if you include BMX).
I'm pretty sure Jnr Stat is going to go spastic mentals when he sees BMX as an Olympic sport.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Where are our remaining medal chances? The male and female sprint? The BMX? A couple of boxers? A bit of horsey dancing? Anything else? Idowu if he's fit and competing.

It looks quite likely well win the tennis doubles (touch wood) bringing us up to 17 with only another 2 required to match Beijing and we won't be far off getting 25 by the end surely.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Where are our remaining medal chances? The male and female sprint? The BMX? A couple of boxers? A bit of horsey dancing? Anything else? Idowu if he's fit and competing.

It looks quite likely well win the tennis doubles (touch wood) bringing us up to 17 with only another 2 required to match Beijing and we won't be far off getting 25 by the end surely.

I think we will get 4 golds in Boxing alone. 2 in the men's and 2 in the women's. This is the best Olympic boxing squad I have ever known

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Horse walks into a bar. Barman: "Why the long face?" Horse: "I came first in the Olympics and they gave the medal to the twat on my back."

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's nice to give POSH people something to cheer about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here