Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our name for Falmer?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Fine until we have another manager..... knowing our past record it might then be the Oatwaydium or even worse the Mintondium !!! :nono:

Good job Adams left, it would be the Adamdium.

Say the name of it, and people will think we're humming the theme to The Archers.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The Chalk Pit

I think 'The Nest' is a the best one so far though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
New Stone
The Stone?

Meh, when we move in we can sing "Bats over there, Bats over there" :D

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
The Chalk Pit

I think 'The Nest' is a the best one so far though.

Why?? just makes me think of that Chinese stadium for the olympics - not very original is it.

THE NEW GOLDSTONE - it must be. We had the Goldstone stolen from us - let's claim it back!!!!! ( I know it's not original, but it's the only name)

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Why?? just makes me think of that Chinese stadium for the olympics - not very original is it.

THE NEW GOLDSTONE - it must be. We had the Goldstone stolen from us - let's claim it back!!!!! ( I know it's not original, but it's the only name)

The New Goldstone is cool for the official name but wasn't this thread for suggestions on a jokey, pet name for the new ground? Along the lines of The Moo Camp which is a quality fan name for a stadium.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The Nest - But it will be a sponsors name so its a bit pointless discussing really
He meant our own pet name for it, not the official name. And BTW 'The Nest' used to be the name of Palace's old ground (before they moved to Selhurst Park). They'll think we've been copying them (again)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here