Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our name for Falmer?

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
I reckon Insider's response on ask the club (safe terracing) must be one of the only times an official has used a name for the stadium - the Community Stadium - or is it just me?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I reckon Insider's response on ask the club (safe terracing) must be one of the only times an official has used a name for the stadium - the Community Stadium - or is it just me?
aka Care in the Community stadium. :lol:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Care in the Community Stadium
IOW, a whole stadium full of de-institutionalized mental patients.

Oh, wait -- that's The New Den.

If various NIMBY's had had their way, it would have been the No Camp.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I only think the real name will come when it comes. no point debating atm, mabye some witty palace fan will come up with a name which we will from then on use

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
On the model of 'White Hart Lane' and 'Elland Road', ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

The Anonymous Slip Road Off The A27

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bit late here and havent got time to reply to all but poll will be up tomorrow but as was said earlier we are lookign fior a PETNAME like the MooCamp or some such because we all know the officuial name will have a soponsor in it. So fun names will be the rule for the poll. Voting starts tomorrow .

Cheers all

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bloomfield

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The Uni - where we can hand out footballing lessons to the opposition

The I can't believe its not Falmer Stadium

The Phoenix stadium (The Albion reborn after the Archer & co days and rising from the ashes)

15 Years!! - but worth the wait Stadium

Finally finished Stadium or FFS for short

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
...like it, but how about dropping the word "the" and just going for "Southdown"...after all that is where it is, a bit like Anfield is and Highbury was...as soon as a commentator mentions the name you know what they are talking about, no need to mention the words ground or stadium.

Agreed ...... "SOUTHDOWN" it is then! :ascarf:

I think one of the stands should be called the Robert Eaton Stand

Cant see why. Tragic event but life has to move on eventually, others have given more to the club and are no longer with us.

What they should do is name the toilet blocks after Archer and Belotti and have their faces galzed into the bottom of the urinals and pans so we can shit on the scum bags every game at OUR stadium!

HCQ

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I am sure it will officially be the Community Stadium or some derivitive but for me it will undoubtedly be the New Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here