Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our name for Falmer?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Anything as long as the word 'Falmer' is left out. I despise that word as it just conjures up images of Nimby's, De Vecchio et al and all that were against us during those long tedious years of fight to get the stadium. As far as I am concerned, Falmer exists across the main road and has no connection to the stadium site at all. I'd rather see it named the Moulscoomb stadium than that spiteful depressing F word.

Disagree.

If they'd have been good, accommodating neighbours, I'd have happily have played ball for any wishes they may have had for not wanting to be associated with their village. As it is, with their lies and grubby tactics, I feel that we have battled to long and hard for it, we have earned the right to call it our own.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The Nest - But it will be a sponsors name so its a bit pointless discussing really

That's the point though. We don't want to call it by the sponsors name ourslves... we should have our onw name...

I like the Nest :thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Anything that isn't The ..... Stadium, it's so tedious how every ground is called that now. Just the name of the road the stadium is on is by far the best name for a stadium.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thee Albion
The Sussex Stadium
Good old Stadium by the sea
NIMBY stadium

Hmm not sure I udnerstand the first... third could be although GOSBTS might get confusing.... like the NIMBY idea...

How about NIMBYS Graveyard?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here