Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our club's reputation going downhill fast?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Poyet has stated many times, that if you are not the right sort of person, then you will not represent... Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club....Next signing Lee Hughes then, nailed on!!!!!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
* 2 players sent off in first 12 minutes on Saturday
* 1 player not able to take part as banged up for driving while banned for drunk driving
* Gus's controversial statements about racism in support of Suarez
* Worst disciplinary record in Championship

Must be taking the shine off all the PR about being a friendly club with a lovely new welcoming stadium. Good job we accumulated all those nice club/nice fans points during the Falmer campaigning years.

f***ing `PLAYSCHOOL` compared to some of the slag behaviour from the countrys top earners!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Absolutely. More red cards please.

I want to see alot more south american style niggly behaviour as well. Pinching, stamping, helping people up by twisting their armpit hair etc etc..

You forgot spitting - I like a player that spits on another.

I see us as more Wimbledon (Crazy Gang) than Millwall and I like it.

simpleton

Apr 23, 2011
You forgot spitting - I like a player that spits on another.

I see us as more Wimbledon (Crazy Gang) than Millwall and I like it.

Millwall used to be hard and direct, and upfront about it. It earned them grudging respect.
The Crazy Gang gave 100% every game and were a bit reckless and over committed but not dirty. It earned them respect and a measure of affection.
Albion have become sly, dirty and manipulative, like others have said - The Uruguay of 25 years ago. It aint earning any friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here