Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our club's reputation going downhill fast?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have to agree with the first post. It doesn't look good and teams with a terrible disciplinary record are seldom successful. Tony Bloom needs to have a quiet chat with Gus about this.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
i wouldn't say we are dirty, other teams seem to get more slack from what i have seen (way to many examples to mention) i'd say a few of our red cards have been harsh like painter at leicester, tanno at saints and barnes on saturday.

if being "dirty" includes foul and abusive language then god after saturday we have 19,000 dirty fans to boot

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When the CALMEST member of the management team is Charlie Oatway you know you have a small problem..

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I kind of like it that no one seems to like us. We know that we are not a dirty team. Let others think what they like. The suspensions are not great but at least it forces gus into making changes that we all want to see. Having a manager like gus is not going win you any fans from the fa or referees. Still, i wouldn't swap him with anyone

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
* 2 players sent off in first 12 minutes on Saturday
* 1 player not able to take part as banged up for driving while banned for drunk driving
* Gus's controversial statements about racism in support of Suarez
* Worst disciplinary record in Championship

Must be taking the shine off all the PR about being a friendly club with a lovely new welcoming stadium. Good job we accumulated all those nice club/nice fans points during the Falmer campaigning years.

Does any one realy give a fcuk

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It is brilliant. We need a mad Colombian 'keeper like Rene Higuita, a proper speedy Mexican winger called Gonzalez and a Batistuta-esque Argentinian nutter up top, and our squad is complete.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good call.

I'd like at least one of these to be a massive COKE HEAD and be involved with shady mafia types from back home

We need a couple of rape charges as well.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bad boys stick together. Never sad boys. Do-do-do-do. Woo woo.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Why does it matter what people think about us? The only thing which matters is what the players think of themselves.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Even the free flowing attacking football has disappeared completely,even sky don't want us live anymore because we lack attacking intent.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here