Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other new players

1066gull

Adrie van der Meer has signed a 2 year professional deal until 2010. The 19 year old signing from Hastings not only plays on the left but can also deputise in goal. His preferred position is being in a left full back position.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Abdul Osman

We are in to sig him along with Leeds and Ipswich.Us to play for Gretna

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adrie van der Meer has signed a 2 year professional deal until 2010. The 19 year old signing from Hastings not only plays on the left but can also deputise in goal. His preferred position is being in a left full back position.

fatty arbuckle 2

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
now we have signed mcleod do we really need currie? shame about not getting leven now hes gone to mk dons. wotton would be a great signing, looking on wikipedia he seems to get a lot of goals for a defender/midfielder and if i remember isnt bad with free kicks either.
would still like to see kuffour, as to virgo id love him back, but do we really need him. Think we should concentrate on players we need such as a left back and goalie for back up. What was the rumour about that swiss guy tho?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sign a Swiss player and I really believe we will be on a roll!

thatguy

Jan 3, 2008
anyone mentioned Okotcha (sp?) yet?! Just been released from Hull after an injury troubled season... Wages may be a LITTLE too high though!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Everythings gone quiet about Richards coming back. Anyoen know anything. Left back really doe sneed to get sorted and there doesn't seem to be much out there to choose from.

FM08 has a great free signing - the Latvian Ken Mettson. Key figure in Lewes's amazing march to Div 1 in four seasons.

Probably doesn't exist though... juts like my FM08 career only exists on my computer :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here